Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Esatdigiwank

PI Member
From what I read I think the two blacks on that crap show were picked last as has been the case in previous years. Now they are up in arms over not being picked until last. I laughed out really loud at the idea that they think they were more entitled to be picked before anyone else. How many times do you see a white guy with a black woman?
A brother of a pal of mine married a Zulu woman in South Africa where he lives and works. Not to condone this of course.

sighthound

PI Member
I dared to mention on Boards.ie that the cailin dubh didnt look irish to me and the snowflakes jumped on me like an avalanche. They are soo fucked up they are condoning their own demise the stupids idiots. The comment was removed but they didnt give me an infraction which i expected, but i was shocked to see the reaction they really believe that the influx is a good thing, they are soo naieve i pity them ill be dead so i wont see the consequences.

TomClarke

PI Member

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Sounds like some of Zappony's unaccompanied minor migrants, young black warriors who will fight next to her when she dons her Zena Warrior Hag costume.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Reactions: Una

El Chaval.

PI Member
I dared to mention on Boards.ie that the cailin dubh didnt look irish to me and the snowflakes jumped on me like an avalanche. They are soo fucked up they are condoning their own demise the stupids idiots. The comment was removed but they didnt give me an infraction which i expected, but i was shocked to see the reaction they really believe that the influx is a good thing, they are soo naieve i pity them ill be dead so i wont see the consequences.
It's like warning of a property bubble in 2006.

Top Bottom