• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Storybud2

PI Member
In the bank today, as usual a dozen bogus asylum seekers and their kids in the middle of the day (not working) throwing social welfare money
all over the world, seen a new notice ,, telling people who are lodging money that they can only lodge money in their OWN accounts and not
for a third party ?? I just fooking laughed,, if that was enforced with fingerprint ID there would be a massive decline in "banking activity"
as the Identity Fraud scammers would be on the first plane to Europe before they were caught,,

Is it soooo foooking hard to introduce Fingerprint ID for social welfare ??? I reckon the scale of the fraud is so shocking no government
would introduce it as the taxpayers would wipe out the established party's overnight in the next GE,,

I reckon fingerprint ID should also be part of owning or being named on a Car insurance policy in this state and the Guards could have
scanners to check who is driving a car, you would want to see the top of the line Mercs and Beemers being driven around this town by bogus
asylum seekers and Inner City scumbags on the dole,,

If you get them at the bank and owning flash cars they get caught, it is the Elliot Ness financial attack, not the criminal investigation
that will get them,, if you are a hard working bogus asylum seeker/taxpayer then you have nothing to worry about,,

atkin8

PI Member
So much for the brilliant Syrian Doctors we were supposed to be getting!

Only 6 applicants eligible since 2015 says a lot more about the calibre of the illegal migrants we are getting here!

I did a PLC IT course a number of years ago and the course organiser had to tell about half the attendees(all African migrants and asylum seekers) on day 1 that they could not continue due to their poor levels of English. She could not understand how so many people with no English had slipped the net as she had interviewed all applicants for the course, but she could not remember or recognise many of the Africans present! She could only suspect that those present on the day had gotten someone else with good English to attend the interview with their ID.
Many wear dark glasses even on cloudy days .I remember one in Turas Nua used to wear them always !

bowfin

PI Member
I know the intellectuals on here would never watch Love Island but the irish girl this year is as black as fucking smoke and ugly to boot with a fake Dublin accent. More media subtlety ingraining in our minds that an irish girl can be nigerian but still irish/ the diversity lie is even being peddled on reality TV cos it will go into the young numbskulls brains and they will think nigerians being displayed as irish are irish & that it is normal.
Clever isnt it unreal im sick to my stomach. Shes not even a good looking cailin dubh she sulky and wearing a god awful wig thats too big for her. Shes not irish if thats acceptable we will not see tourists soon we'll be a 3rd world shithole that no one visits.
From what I read I think the two blacks on that crap show were picked last as has been the case in previous years. Now they are up in arms over not being picked until last. I laughed out really loud at the idea that they think they were more entitled to be picked before anyone else. How many times do you see a white guy with a black woman?

Esatdigiwank

PI Member
From what I read I think the two blacks on that crap show were picked last as has been the case in previous years. Now they are up in arms over not being picked until last. I laughed out really loud at the idea that they think they were more entitled to be picked before anyone else. How many times do you see a white guy with a black woman?
A brother of a pal of mine married a Zulu woman in South Africa where he lives and works. Not to condone this of course.

sighthound

PI Member
I dared to mention on Boards.ie that the cailin dubh didnt look irish to me and the snowflakes jumped on me like an avalanche. They are soo fucked up they are condoning their own demise the stupids idiots. The comment was removed but they didnt give me an infraction which i expected, but i was shocked to see the reaction they really believe that the influx is a good thing, they are soo naieve i pity them ill be dead so i wont see the consequences.

TomClarke

PI Member

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Sounds like some of Zappony's unaccompanied minor migrants, young black warriors who will fight next to her when she dons her Zena Warrior Hag costume.

Kershaw

PI Member
they're scared of us.

Reactions: Una
Top Bottom