Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
shit, that comment needs to be said on Joe Duffy, he'd go apoplectic
I chuckle when I see Duffy's column in the Sunday Mail under the tagline "Joe Duffy, tackling the issues others are afraid to" or some such palaver.

These guys actually think they're hard hitting and edgy lol.

charlie D

PI Member

According to Qatar's top selling English newspaper, lack of ''Shariah-compliant'' banking is a growing problem for Muslims in Ireland, who now number ~70,000.
where is it all going to end , i bet varadkar is already working on this for them

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
where is it all going to end , i bet varadkar is already working on this for them
The quote under the pic paints a picture- they'll be the only ones approved for mortgages before long, or at least in the vast majority. Nothing to see here at all at all...

Residential property and green fields sit near the coast in Dublin Bay, Ireland. The Philip Lee Islamic Finance Survey, conducted between mid-December 2018 and early February 2019 with a representative sample of 400 Muslims residing in Ireland, revealed that 86% of respondents expressed a desire to purchase a home or investment property and 98% would use an alternative financial product compliant with Islamic finance principles in preference to a conventional loan, if available. However, the lack of Shariah-compliant home financing products is the main reason for them for not purchasing a property.

Top Bottom