• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

IrishJohn

PI Member
4 members of my family have been robbed by foreign nationals on 4 separate occasions.
Not in any statistics

I wonder if that fool has anything to say about the attacks on the native Irish by Immigrant gangs ?

His "survey" is laughable reading it you would be forgiven for thinking that the KKK were running around Ireland beating up Immigrants.

sighthound

PI Member
Today I went to Lidl at 2pm ( better than any red sea poll ) and if you want ot see just how far gone this diversity thing has gone then thats a very good observation car park and there are many stores in Ireland. Two irish families with 2 children each came out of the shop followed by four seperate sub sarahan families with 6 children in each group so 4 irish kids and 24 subbies we are fucked and my passenger remarked we we will be obsolete in much less than 20 years

sighthound

PI Member
I must add that my pasenger is here for the weekend from ~london but is an irish native who has lived in london for 40 plus years he was gobsmacked he says it like London and he never expected to witness that on this little cold damp island on the edge of europe. What are they coming here for he asked . I answered the free money, education, medical cards and houses...... that i pay for with my taxes. He was shocked it isnt ireland any more were his exact words you guys need to do something fast.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
shit, that comment needs to be said on Joe Duffy, he'd go apoplectic
I chuckle when I see Duffy's column in the Sunday Mail under the tagline "Joe Duffy, tackling the issues others are afraid to" or some such palaver.

These guys actually think they're hard hitting and edgy lol.

charlie D

PI Member

According to Qatar's top selling English newspaper, lack of ''Shariah-compliant'' banking is a growing problem for Muslims in Ireland, who now number ~70,000.
where is it all going to end , i bet varadkar is already working on this for them

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
where is it all going to end , i bet varadkar is already working on this for them
The quote under the pic paints a picture- they'll be the only ones approved for mortgages before long, or at least in the vast majority. Nothing to see here at all at all...

Residential property and green fields sit near the coast in Dublin Bay, Ireland. The Philip Lee Islamic Finance Survey, conducted between mid-December 2018 and early February 2019 with a representative sample of 400 Muslims residing in Ireland, revealed that 86% of respondents expressed a desire to purchase a home or investment property and 98% would use an alternative financial product compliant with Islamic finance principles in preference to a conventional loan, if available. However, the lack of Shariah-compliant home financing products is the main reason for them for not purchasing a property.

Top Bottom