Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
It seems the Irish media are deliberately using inflammatory language in their reporting, last week it was McWilliams telling us all that the acid attack in Waterford was a racist attack. Now we have Michael O Toole from the Daily Star, suggesting that the man killed in Dundrum, was killed because he was a Muslim and suggesting his fasting played a part in his murder, is Ireland too boring for them, that they have to drum up stories, its not like there is any government corruption and failings that could be reported on?

Fact of the matter is Dundrum has some unsavoury little Mohammadans dealing drugs.
Any trouble there upcoming in near future is likely to be from these Mohamadan shitbags, start looking for some vulnerable Irish teen girls with dead beat or absent fathers to be predated on by these Mohammadan scum there.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It seems the Irish media are deliberately using inflammatory language in their reporting, last week it was McWilliams telling us all that the acid attack in Waterford was a racist attack. Now we have Michael O Toole from the Daily Star, suggesting that the man killed in Dundrum, was killed because he was a Muslim and suggesting his fasting played a part in his murder, is Ireland too boring for them, that they have to drum up stories, its not like there is any government corruption and failings that could be reported on?

Unreal.

IrishJohn

PI Member
4 members of my family have been robbed by foreign nationals on 4 separate occasions.
Not in any statistics

I wonder if that fool has anything to say about the attacks on the native Irish by Immigrant gangs ?

His "survey" is laughable reading it you would be forgiven for thinking that the KKK were running around Ireland beating up Immigrants.

sighthound

PI Member
Today I went to Lidl at 2pm ( better than any red sea poll ) and if you want ot see just how far gone this diversity thing has gone then thats a very good observation car park and there are many stores in Ireland. Two irish families with 2 children each came out of the shop followed by four seperate sub sarahan families with 6 children in each group so 4 irish kids and 24 subbies we are fucked and my passenger remarked we we will be obsolete in much less than 20 years

sighthound

PI Member
I must add that my pasenger is here for the weekend from ~london but is an irish native who has lived in london for 40 plus years he was gobsmacked he says it like London and he never expected to witness that on this little cold damp island on the edge of europe. What are they coming here for he asked . I answered the free money, education, medical cards and houses...... that i pay for with my taxes. He was shocked it isnt ireland any more were his exact words you guys need to do something fast.

Top Bottom