• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
It seems the Irish media are deliberately using inflammatory language in their reporting, last week it was McWilliams telling us all that the acid attack in Waterford was a racist attack. Now we have Michael O Toole from the Daily Star, suggesting that the man killed in Dundrum, was killed because he was a Muslim and suggesting his fasting played a part in his murder, is Ireland too boring for them, that they have to drum up stories, its not like there is any government corruption and failings that could be reported on?

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
All I can say is Thank God I left Ireland.
I lived in Lucan in 1990 ish and worked in Leixlip, They were desirable places to live in.
I was paying 50 punts for rent a week and earning 500 punts a week. Pints were 1 punt..ish, and I was able to save probably 50% of my salary.
It wasn't Black Town then, and your biggest fear was missing the bus or being bitten by midgees.
shit, that comment needs to be said on Joe Duffy, he'd go apoplectic without knowing how to counter it, and the whole damn country would be in agreement knowing what you mean.....cuz its true

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
It seems the Irish media are deliberately using inflammatory language in their reporting, last week it was McWilliams telling us all that the acid attack in Waterford was a racist attack. Now we have Michael O Toole from the Daily Star, suggesting that the man killed in Dundrum, was killed because he was a Muslim and suggesting his fasting played a part in his murder, is Ireland too boring for them, that they have to drum up stories, its not like there is any government corruption and failings that could be reported on?

Fact of the matter is Dundrum has some unsavoury little Mohammadans dealing drugs.
Any trouble there upcoming in near future is likely to be from these Mohamadan shitbags, start looking for some vulnerable Irish teen girls with dead beat or absent fathers to be predated on by these Mohammadan scum there.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member

Unreal.

TW Tone

PI Member
D15 - Blanchardstown
090 - Athlone
D24 - Tallaght
RBL - Cork City
K32 - Balbriggan
A92 - Drogheda
K78 - Lucan
647 - Celbridge
AV9 - Balbriggan