Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Esatdigiwank

PI Member
This video show how it "ok " to mock and dehumanise White men women and children. This guy signing this blatantly pro White Genocide song, is a well known Jewish S. . African , and who father is a leading newspaper columnist. his father even defended his right to sing and promote the song. Not a word of condensation from a single Black source, or Jewish Group or individual in the entire S. Africa.
Think u meant to say condemnation not condensation.

atkin8

PI Member
Think u meant to say condemnation not condensation.
South African whites especially the farmers are being persecuted not a safe to be if your white .I remember a SA woman on radio lecturing us on how to treat asylum seekers .I wonder why she left SA in the first place ?

George Dillon

PI Member
Didn't we have a site for reports on crime by foreign migrants? We certainly need it.

Pending someone telling me where it is, check out the story of Nermana Gojak, a Bosnian 'refugee' who stole over 42K from an old Irish lady she was 'caring for'.

Bosnians should never have been brought here in the first place, and have shown no desire to go home long after their war is over. They brought us nothing, but cost us a lot. Posters who think Europeans somehow make a better class of migrant than Africans should pay attention to cases such as this.

This lady and her late husband saved all their life to be independent in their old age. Only for a dirty foreign migrant to come and steal what they had worked for. Truly the ruling class make us prey for parasites from all over the world.

George Dillon

PI Member
Another undesirable foreign migrant who has come before a court. But a case that raises a question or two.

One Vladimir Cervenak was before the court in Ennis. He was charged with a public order offense arising from 'a lewd remark' he made to a girl in the street. The newspaper report does not detail that remark.

Cervenak entered a plea of guilty.
Nevertheless the judge gave him two months in prison.

Is this justice? I don't think so. A hundred euro in the Poor Box would have been condign, in my view.
Though the best punishment would have been to direct that he be kicked out of Ireland, but of course the cowardly judge wouldn't go near that.

Apart from anything else, though it is unlikely he will do two months, every day he is incarcerated is a waste of our money.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Gang attack schoolboy after following him from Dalkey DART station in terrifying mugging

African gangs mugging children in Glenegeary now. They don't say they are African but leave enough clues for you to figure it out.

"There have been a spate of similar attacks involving gangs of young men who use public transport to target vulnerable young people.

"Several locals told how the gangs used the DART line and social media to organise their rampage, even bragging to their victims and on social media about how easy it is to organise “posh-bashing” sprees along Dublin's coastal towns."

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
I've noticed an ad popping up on Youtube lately about 'teaching in Scotland', and it's voiced by a young Irish woman talking about how great the experience is. I admit I haven't listened to it all, couldn't do it.

But we have a massive shortage of schools and teachers, and are likely importing as many as we can, yet we're encouraging our trained ones to leave? And young, well educated women at that?

Seems they just can't get this replacement done quickly enough.

Top Bottom