Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

James Dawson

PI Member
I suppose a lot of people on PI watch Orlared videos and so you might've see this video already but I thought this was great -
I can only testify for one but I will say, as an atheist, that I do not agree with this. Religious iconography in hospitals was of no particular concern to me.. until now.

James Dawson

PI Member

Brilliant video. I like the part after 04.00 best!
Ireland isn't a land mass. Ireland is a nation, and an identity. When the people of Ireland living here (currently at 80%) become a minority.. then it will be lost. Why should others care about Ireland, or the Irish.

Reactions: Una

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Intolerant bigots Varadaker and Harris want to marginalize every Christian element of Irish society.

Reactions: Una

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I note that a Chinese database apparently list the details of millions of women, with a handy category for those that are 'breed-ready' - if the report below is accurate.

Would the members consider such a database of Irish women to be of service?

China database lists 'breedready' status of 1.8 million women
Excellent idea.
In the altered irish context ability to speak english, edicational levels, creed, colour and medical history should also be affixed to any such data base.

publicrealm

PI Member
Excellent idea.
In the altered irish context ability to speak english, edicational levels, creed, colour and medical history should also be affixed to any such data base.
I agree - purity is important.

I think it would be permissible to allow differing creeds however - so long as they are Christian based?

Una

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I note that a Chinese database apparently list the details of millions of women, with a handy category for those that are 'breed-ready' - if the report below is accurate.

Would the members consider such a database of Irish women to be of service?

China database lists 'breedready' status of 1.8 million women
There would be no need for a database, if the thousands who emigrate due to slashed salaries after an illegal bailout, were in Ireland. Also the Chinese wanted only Boys..... now they've no women ! The irony.

Last edited:

George Dillon

PI Member
You couldn't get a better demonstration of the incompetence and corruption of the Irish asylum system than last Wednesday's idiotic New to the Parish segment in the Irish Times.

We were introduced to a Nigerian woman, Olusanya. I will let the Times' pseudo-journalist Pollack continue the narrative:

"Her father moved to France when she was a toddler to find work, and a few y ears later Olusanya and her mother followed. She quickly picked up the language but her mother struggled to adjust to the French lifestyle, and after a year the pair moved to Ireland, where they claimed asylum."

There you have it. The pair were living safely and legally in France. But the woman didn't like the French way of life, and used that as a reason for seeking asylum in Ireland.

And the imbecilic Irish gave it to her!!

Jim

PI Member
This video show how it "ok " to mock and dehumanise White men women and children. This guy signing this blatantly pro White Genocide song, is a well known Jewish S. . African , and who father is a leading newspaper columnist. his father even defended his right to sing and promote the song. Not a word of condemnation from a single Black source, or Jewish Group or individual in the entire S. Africa.

Last edited:
Top Bottom