Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Jim

PI Member
Look at the child's shirt. It says "Ha Ha Ha".

There is the media, laughing right in our face.

The recent UN Migration agenda document , explicitly singled out the role each White nation MSM would play in softening up the natives for the invasion of the Third World. The document demands that any media source that refuses to promote their evil propaganda or questions mass Invasion should not receive any Government contracts as regards advertisements, as a mean to make them comply. You are going to see more and more of this pushed on the Irish people to saturation point. It nothing new , they have being doing for nearly a decade now. Many people were asleep to it, as it was so cleverly done.They are just telling you in a nice way, Ireland will not exist in a mere few decades and you must just sit back and enjoy.

Last edited:

Templar

Donator
PI Member
tps://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/irish-news/dozens-to-be-deported-after-using-fake-papers-to-get-taxi-licences-37887231.html

How much money fell through Revenes fingers here who can say but were not talking pocket change thats for sure

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
The recent UN Migration agenda document , explicitly singled out the role each White nation MSM would play in softening up the natives for the invasion of the Third World. The document demands that any media source that refuses to promote their evil propaganda or questions mass Invasion should not receive any Government contracts as regards advertisements, as a mean to make them comply. You are going to see more and more of this pushed on the Irish people to saturation point. It nothing new , they have being doing for nearly a decade now. Many people were asleep to it, as it was so cleverly done.They are just telling you in a nice way, Ireland will not exist in a mere few decades and you must just sit back and enjoy.
I'm beginning to think this is more winnable than we know - if we can keep our shit together.

Media outlets such as RTE are being issued with diktats as you said but the lack of talent, knowledge and insight on the part of the current crop of staff and RTE''s outsourced media suppliers results in hackneyed hamboning bollocks such as the clip below that looks like it was made by a transition year.

I suspect they are far more worried about the public's potential response to the plantation than they let on.

If that man in the picture below is the child's grandfather, that's three generations catapulted in and handed everything on a plate and flaunted in the licence fee's payers face.

Last edited:
Reactions: Una

Jim

PI Member
I'm beginning to think this is more winnable than we know - if we can keep our shit together.

Media outlets such as RTE are being issued with diktats as you said but the lack of talent, knowledge and insight on the part of the current crop of staff and RTE''s outsourced media suppliers results in hackneyed hamboning bollocks such as the clip below that looks like it was made by a transition year.

Notice how they only show one child , whilst they have anything up to twelve children, and if he is Muslim he could have that many with with all his many wives. Clever stunt using mere children as bait , to lure Paddy into thinking this is what he getting , a little cosy harmless hard working professional family , when in reality, Paddy is getting boatloads of aggressive African and Muslim males of fighting age . These bastards mean business and they are already rolling out the pro mass invasion propaganda demanded of them under the UN Migration pact document.

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
Notice how they only show one child , whilst they have anything up to twelve children, and if he is Muslim he could have that many with with all his many wives. Clever stunt using mere children as bait , to lure Paddy into thinking this is what he getting , a little cosy harmless hard working professional family , when in reality, Paddy is getting boatloads of aggressive African and Muslim males of fighting age . These bastards mean business and they are already rolling out the pro mass invasion propaganda demanded of them under the UN Migration pact document.
I suspect that's the grandfather in the shot meaning that's three generations beamed in and housed courtesy of workers like yourself and myself. They are trying to manufacture consent for this project by stealth and broadcast transmissions.

It's hard not to feel boiling rage for our fellow countrymen and women struggling with mortgages and homelessness and being discriminated against by our Government.

That family does not belong here, it is here because of racial discrimination on the part of Fianna Fail and Fine Gael politicians and those to whom they are reporting.

I do not consent to contributing to the cost of this family's upkeep and lifestyle in Ireland.

Last edited:

James Dawson

PI Member
I don't think this family is Muslim in fairness.

Reactions: Jim

Jim

PI Member
I don't think this family is Muslim in fairness.
I never said they were , I said "if he is Muslim", as I was responding in general , but they could be , as the vast majority are Muslims males that are invading Ireland , not Indians . What difference does it make who or what in the photo, it only a pro mass invasion propaganda to brainwash and soften up Paddy . You will see more and more of this on your media from now on , they are going out full throttle , as they want to speed up the invasion , as demanded of them , by the unelected and unaccountable UN and the EU Dictatorship. You have not seen nothing yet what they are planning as far as Propaganda is concerned , in fact some schools are already introducing pro mass invasion indoctrination. The old saying , if you want to brainwash a nation , start when they are children.

Reactions: Una

James Dawson

PI Member
I never said they were , I said "if he is Muslim", as I was responding in general , but they could be , as the vast majority are Muslims males that are invading Ireland , not Indians . What difference does it make who or what in the photo, it only a pro mass invasion propaganda to brainwash and soften up Paddy . You will see more and more of this on your media from now on , they are going out full throttle , as they want to speed up the invasion , as demanded of them , by the unelected and unaccountable UN and the EU Dictatorship. You have not seen nothing yet what they are planning as far as Propaganda is concerned , in fact some schools are already introducing pro mass invasion indoctrination. The old saying , if you want to brainwash a nation , start when they are children.
Yeah that's fine, I gave your post a like.

Btw, if they aren't Muslim, isn't that just another layer of deception.. considering most "Syrian refugees" presumably will be. But Muhammad with his two wives and six kids mightn't be such a good PR story.

Reactions: Jim

Jim

PI Member
Yeah that's fine, I gave your post a like.

Btw, if they aren't Muslim, isn't that just another layer of deception.. considering most "Syrian refugees" presumably will be. But Muhammad with his two wives and six kids mightn't be such a good PR story.
James we are on the same wavelength , and that all that matters ,

Top Bottom