Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

2pacs

Donator
PI Member

Jim

PI Member
Australia is now facing the scourge of forced Multiculturalism . African gangs terrorising people in, home invasions, car jackings , robberies , muggings, attacks on beach goers , It is really getting bad out there . As per usual the media only refer to the "enrichers" as youth gangs , which to most Australian is code for African Migrant gangs. This is Ireland future without a doubt.

Last edited:

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Australia is now facing the scourge of forced Multiculturalism . African gangs terrorising people in, home invasions, car jackings , robberies , muggings, attacks on beach goers , It is really get bad out there . As per usual the media only refer to the "enrichers" as youth gangs , which to most Australian is code for African Migrant gangs. This is Ireland future without a doubt.
If not engaged offline, can people get a twitter, fb and any other social media account and spread these videos online to the unawake Irish. You can also mention certain stepping stone news items and info to family, friends and especially when an opportunity arises with strangers.
One of the strengths of the left is their willingness to mobilise and support their own, one of the weaknesses of nationalists is, they don't and are horrific at it. As stated it was all ours to lose or win, not anyone else.

Una

Donator
PI Member
Would someone mind telling me how people in Direct Provision can vote ? and anyone in Ireland only 6 Months !?
Never mind the number of NON EU who were handed Citizenships, many of those illegally.

More than 200 migrants register to vote for first time in Cork

Reactions: Jim

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
Would someone mind telling me how NON-EU can vote in the local elections ? & people in Direct Provision? and anyone in Ireland only 6 Months !

More than 200 migrants register to vote for first time in Cork

Because they need to out vote us and quick before we kop on...

Una

Donator
PI Member
Because they need to out vote us and quick before we kop on...
but it's total nonsense, they're Economic Migrants posing as asylum seekers, can Irish graduates with work permits vote in the Australian Local Elections ?? after only 6 Months ?!

Last edited:

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
But it's total Nonsense, they're Economic Migrants posing as Asylum Seekers, can Irish Graduates with Work Permits vote in the Australian Local Elections ???? or Vote in Sydney (& paying their own way) after only 6 Months ??!
No. But Australia isn't packing them in with a purpose like Vlad is.

Una

Donator
PI Member
I think Australia is also targeted, & in for a fight against White Genocide, but this is surely illegal, here in Ireland, for the local elections in May.

Top Bottom