Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Jim

PI Member
It is but not as wide as Nationalists think, otherwise we would have shut the gates well before now. Hence other than our own selfish fake nationalists spannering the works, the media is the number 2 enemy of the Irish, the gatekeeper between us, the truth and the masses knowing exactly what is going on.
I do not post here to use as a personal space. I post to give instruction and lay out the tactics of our enemies and for us in countering them and reaching our people, for such readers as yourself who may be passing by, on how to conduct and direct oneself in engaging the masses out there and attract more to the nationalist message.
It is our job to go fishing into that sea of opposition, that is the hunting ground, not here, for the most part.
So post stuff here, but make sure to keep doing what you are doing out there amongst the unknowing - you have no idea how many people you will have reached after they go off and think about what you have said, and especially when it coincides with some news that is contradictory and untruthful put out by MSM. IT is how over the last 10yrs especially the movement against immigration has grown massively.
For people engaged in any online activism, it IS impacting, even when you cannot see it. Keep it up and take your breaks. And then also, there is the offline arena. Some do both when they can.
Once again great and sound advice. Yes I often speak with people on a personal basis , particularly our youth . Many who know their country is changing, but do not know why or how. Over time you slowly guide them to do their own research , and give them pointers, to good sources of information . It very rewarding when after a period of time you meet them , and they are up to speed with the latest developments , and are very enthusiastic to start getting the message across to others. Just hope it is not to late.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Once again great and sound advice. Yes I often speak with people on a personal basis , particularly our youth . Many who know their country is changing, but do not know why or how. Over time you slowly guide them to do their own research , and give them pointers, to good sources of information . It very rewarding when after a period of time you meet them , and they are up to speed with the latest developments , and are very enthusiastic to start getting the message across to others. Just hope it is not to late.
Well there you go, I didn't need to tell you anything, you already got it in hand and know by instint, (instinct handed down by our ancestors blood and culture that flows in you) how to deal with our own kith and kin. You already know how to do it man, you just were looking for some feedback as confirmation I suspect subconsciously. Don't push it, force it, we have just enough time, if we keep it up like this and the ones you wake go on and do same - just like fishing or hunting or more analogously, like caring for the wounded, the healing takes time and patience for the best solid results. Keep it up, well done.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Who is this woman ? , anyone know her name with the link to the original video she appeared in

That's Amanda, formerly of the Anti-Racism Network until she was kicked out for being a TERF.
This was the original video.

She can be heard at 1:09:44 asking a question to Sargon and Nagle when he was in Trinity.

Reactions: Jim

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

George Dillon

PI Member
I was in Blanchardstown Centre yesterday.
I have never seen so many foreign migrants.
I doubt that one person in five that I saw was Irish.

OK, this won't surprise readers here.
But I found it horrifying.
The Shape of Things to Come for the entire country.

Brendan Kavanagh

PI Member
Not sure if blood will be shed in Ireland ,yes maybe in England, France , and others nations suffering Mass Invasion. Ireland has still time left to turn the tide , not decades, at the most six to eight years. The only reason Ireland is not lost already is lack of accommodation for the invaders , or it would be all over in a matter of a few years. But the Ireland 2040 plan is the most dangerous and treacherous document ever imposed upon the Irish people without their consent. In that corrupt and evil document , they hope to solve the accommodation problem by a massive building programme, centred around three major City's. Dublin , Cork , Limerick, possible other Towns and City's as well. Billion upon billions will be borrowed from International bankers , on the Irish taxpayers name, to fund the replacement building programme. If what is clearly stated in the document is ever allowed to be implemented , it over, plain and simple. Their is no going back, if they get away with implementation, as per the Ireland 2040 plan. It is really that bad.
We got nothing from Africa or the Middle East so why do we rush to waste our taxpayer's money on them and not our own young and old?

Karloff

PI Member
Thanks Kershaw , its good to see the left implode over the trans issue
That woman has a deep and pathological hatred of men, i suspect those feelings got her in trouble with the trans issue. She is also dumb as a board, in that speech on the 8th she pilloried men supporting the feminist agenda (which was amusing). Too divisive even for the extremists.

George Dillon

PI Member
That woman has a deep and pathological hatred of men, i suspect those feelings got her in trouble with the trans issue. She is also dumb as a board, in that speech on the 8th she pilloried men supporting the feminist agenda (which was amusing). Too divisive even for the extremists.
What is TERF?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I was in Blanchardstown Centre yesterday.
I
have never seen so many foreign migrants.
I doubt that one person in five that I saw was Irish.

OK, this won't surprise readers here.
But I found it horrifying.
The Shape of Things to Come for the entire country.
Did you notice any chicken feathers or blood anywhere?
JuJu and Voodoo are a big growth area in that part of town.

Top Bottom