Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Conall Gulban

PI Member
I am told that Sligo's Globe House, a former convent is hosting at least 300 migrants/asylum seekers. They are said to be each getting €198 per week on top of free meals and free accommodation. Scandalous.
Do you mean its already hosting 300 people or that its in the pipeline?

Reactions: Una

atkin8

PI Member
I am told that Sligo's Globe House, a former convent is hosting at least 300 migrants/asylum seekers. They are said to be each getting €198 per week on top of free meals and free accommodation. Scandalous.
I doubt they are getting 198 euro a week ?

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Gardai launch investigation after a man allegedly had acid thrown at him in Dundalk

Gardai in Dundalk have launched an investigation into a possible acid attack in the town on Monday evening.

It is understood that a man in his 30s was found with chemical burns to his body and clothes at around 8.45pm yesterday evening. He was taken to Our Lady of Lourdes hospital, where his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.

Gardai launch investigation after a man allegedly had acid thrown at him in Dundalk

page61

PI Member
Leo is in Africa giving away more of our money. Meanwhile....

Ireland to accept migrants from Malta following EU deal to relocate almost 300 people

Ireland to accept migrants from Malta following EU deal to relocate almost 300 people

And we do not have a say in it

Clanrickard

PI Member
This bull. They DO NOT get 198 per week.

blackout

PI Member
Noone really noticed how the freemason sh/t joseph [[[muscat]]] took in the invaders instead of deporting them and spreads them around europe to rajah varadkar and friends,

Another person added to the long list of enemies of ireland that has expanded in 2019 to include foreign heads of state such as mohhammed vi of morocco who hosted the migration pact.

Reactions: Una
Top Bottom