Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Yazmina

PI Member
Threads
An overview of the customs, culture and make up of the country and religion please
That's a very subject, please we could do one subject by day if you like.

It is important for me that you understand, even if I know already that your intention is to mock and insult me

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
That's a very subject, please we could do one subject by day if you like.

It is important for me that you understand, even if I know already that your intention is to mock and insult me
Surely you know enough about your own culture and religion to give me an overview?

Threads
Higher rate of African migrants unemployed - ESRI
African nationals living in Ireland have a higher unemployment rate than other migrants and Irish people.

The new study from the Economic and Social Research Institute has examined how well migrants are settling in the country.

It has found that 16% of Africans living in Ireland are out of work, compared with 4% of people from western European countries.

The employment rate for Africans in Ireland was also very low at 45%, while 66% of Irish nationals were working.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I know so much, but not prepared to write a long description. I'm busy, so pick one subject.
You are 'beginning' to look like a bit of an ol fraud there Yaz..... Describe it to me please... you've told me how wonderful it is... tell me....I am thirsty for knowledge of this.

Yazmina

PI Member
Threads
You are 'beginning' to look like a bit of an ol fraud there Yaz..... Describe it to me please... you've told me how wonderful it is... tell me....I am thirsty for knowledge of this.
Tell me what you want to know, what subject and I happily describe to you

Top Bottom