Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I wish you were right about that. But the size of the invasion now including the 2/3 Irish traitors who voted to kill unborn life says we are in a serios bad place, an evil place, the likes of which we have never been before in our history.
A few of us will keep going till the end, but scale of whats going down is just fkn depressing.
Don't lose heart... we just need a bit of luck, the right person , at the right time. A character like farage here would walk it.

Threads
Underclass by any chance? UK underclass areas are full of these halfwits.
There is no underclass. The ppl you call underclass have always been the ones who have taken the brunt of the systematic brutality the state has to dish out.
But no they are wannabe skangers - there is such a type - softer fukups trying to be hard.
Now they latch onto wiggerism

Threads
Don't lose heart... we just need a bit of luck, the right person , at the right time. A character like farage here would walk it.
No - I'll go down with the ship, I wont never quit
Im able to keep going forward no matter how low the heart hard the blow
just have to express this shit once in a while

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
A night out with David Duke in Dundalk coming up on the 13th.
People's attitudes must be changing rapidly — probably that
new mosque.

Awoken

PI Member
Threads
This typical left right racist not racist designed antagonism avoids facts. Where are the one million confirmed to be moving here going to live? Will they build up?Where will they go to school, hospital etc and what about the pension time bomb? If they think these peoples taxes who predominantly are on low wages are going to fund social services that doesn't make sense. Irish people were never racist. You can find Irish missionaries all over the world. However if you want one million more people living here it is going to be a race to the bottom for the majority concerned. Except for the pirate cronies at the top with their offshore tax havens.Planning for a population increase of 1 million people

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Secondary school in Balbriggan, Dublin shut down as teen, 16, is arrested after chilling school shooting threats issued against staff

A DUBLIN secondary school has been shut and a 16-year-old has been arrested after chilling shooting threats were issued.

Ardgillan Community College in Balbriggan is closed today after gardai were alerted to the sinister content.

After an investigation, a 16-year-old youth was arrested.

He is currently detained under Section 4 of the Criminal Justice Act, 1984 at a Dublin Garda Station.

The series of threats were posted on Instagram yesterday as the teen warned students not to go into school if they had “any regard for life.”

They read: “I think ima shoot up Ardgillen Community College tomorrow.

Teen, 16, threatened to 'shoot up' Dublin school in chilling online messages

Balbriggan is one of towns in Ireland with the largest black and migrant population.

Top Bottom