Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Catherine, the English man had to convert...he has submitted to Islam.. the Muslim would never do that...
No Muslims convert to Christianity in Britain- what is interesting to me is that the Shia and Sunnis tend to convert to Eastern forms of Christianity while as the main line Sunnis for want of a better word tend to convert to Protestant forms, and often quite hard line ones, of Christianity when they do convert.

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
African pushed car door into Irish pensioners face+kicked him into nose 2nd African kicked Irish pensioner into face- things went blurry & blood burst everywhere
Judge Greally noted:
no previous convictions
supportive family
pleaded guilty early
= NO JAIL
Imagine how the taxi driver must feel, knowing the little shit didn't even get a sentence.

Threads
Up in Dublin town other day in GPO and around MOOR street - fuk me..

some aholes here like to push Irish women into arms of foreigners by showing the worst loser side of a male, reinforcing negative Hwood stereotype of the White loser image vs Black God status image.
These sad sacks go on about women traitors

Well, let me tell you about the gimp-mode treachery I am seeing more and more from so-called Irish male.
......2 Irish lads at the Post Office counter with 2 blacks. Irish boys in pure gimp mode, Blacks full of themselves and swagger.
Jesus, the Irish boyos were looking into the Blacks eyes with adoration and slavish worship, they were filling out some forms and had to produce passports, the blacks did all the talking and a little bit of flirting with the IRISH LADS, thats what it looked like, these Irish boyos were NOT homos. But there they were besotted looking into their heroes eyes. Then the Irish lads produced their credit/debit cards and paid for something while the blacks fuked off while they paid - then came back to make sure the payment was being done.

Jesus H Christ

Irish MEN?????

Are you fking kidding me - no balls, no spine......when Irish women see these worthless gimps acting like gimp slaves - what female in her right mind would copulate with such a creature and want her offspring to be around such cretinous worthless dopes.....Irish males playing a huge part in repelling Irish women towards what is touted as the prize high status male - a black

Then this was this other Irish gimp few counters down, going on about different nationalities - Philippinos, Brazilians and so on and how great they were and how they do this and that and just gushing non-stop about them. I nearly fking puked.

then another Irish man with half-caste sprog in tow. It was like a theatrical presentation just for me. I tell you what, it was a sign of where things are headed. I seen it often in Dublin and each time worse and worse, but this little show, just laid it all out, clear as day, no denying, as if that was the message I was supposed to get.

Ireland is fking done - finished. I can tell you that for nothing right now. Fked.

Immanuel

PI Member
Threads
What is Irishness? Drinking in a pub?

Irishness is being brought up on brennans bread with coddle....its growing up with every kid on your street learning how to love. Hate and forgive....MOST OF ALL...irishness is being able to trace your bloodline DNA back to the paeleolithic age on this island.....we have an identity and as a people we have a unique destiny....we wont lie down and let foriegn invaders bark in our faces saying we are evil racist and we dont matter...we wont lay down at your feet and watch our people get eroded and replaced....

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Up in Dublin town other day in GPO and around MOOR street - fuk me..

some aholes here like to push Irish women into arms of foreigners by showing the worst loser side of a male, reinforcing negative Hwood stereotype of the White loser image vs Black God status image.
These sad sacks go on about women traitors

Well, let me tell you about the gimp-mode treachery I am seeing more and more from so-called Irish male.
......2 Irish lads at the Post Office counter with 2 blacks. Irish boys in pure gimp mode, Blacks full of themselves and swagger.
Jesus, the Irish boyos were looking into the Blacks eyes with adoration and slavish worship, they were filling out some forms and had to produce passports, the blacks did all the talking and a little bit of flirting with the IRISH LADS, thats what it looked like, these Irish boyos were NOT homos. But there they were besotted looking into their heroes eyes. Then the Irish lads produced their credit/debit cards and paid for something while the blacks fuked off while they paid - then came back to make sure the payment was being done.

Jesus H Christ

Irish MEN?????

Are you fking kidding me - no balls, no spine......when Irish women see these worthless gimps acting like gimp slaves - what female in her right mind would copulate with such a creature and want her offspring to be around such cretinous worthless dopes.....Irish males playing a huge part in repelling Irish women towards what is touted as the prize high status male - a black

Then this was this other Irish gimp few counters down, going on about different nationalities - Philippinos, Brazilians and so on and how great they were and how they do this and that and just gushing non-stop about them. I nearly fking puked.

then another Irish man with half-caste sprog in tow. It was like a theatrical presentation just for me. I tell you what, it was a sign of where things are headed. I seen it often in Dublin and each time worse and worse, but this little show, just laid it all out, clear as day, no denying, as if that was the message I was supposed to get.

Ireland is fking done - finished. I can tell you that for nothing right now. Fked.
Underclass by any chance? UK underclass areas are full of these halfwits.

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
I think racism is not the right word to use here. It is Religious hypocrisy more than racism as such. There are plenty of Muslimas married to Muslim men. What annoys me most about Tommy Robinson is that he never deals with the internal problems that the indigenous English working class faces and he is a fanatical Zionist when Zionist terrorism has butchered many more British men, women and children than Islamic terrorism has and also the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism is the main organization at the moment slashing away at what remains of Free Speech on the UK mainland.
I agree. I should probably have called it religious hypocrisy not racism. My mistake.

Threads
Top Islamic leader in Ireland ranting against Mc Gregor calling him a racist and hoping he gets beat. . Thats one way to rattle the Irish working class.

Last edited:
Threads

Irishness is being brought up on brennans bread with coddle....its growing up with every kid on your street learning how to love. Hate and forgive....MOST OF ALL...irishness is being able to trace your bloodline DNA back to the paeleolithic age on this island.....we have an identity and as a people we have a unique destiny....we wont lie down and let foriegn invaders bark in our faces saying we are evil racist and we dont matter...we wont lay down at your feet and watch our people get eroded and replaced....

I wish you were right about that. But the size of the invasion now including the 2/3 Irish traitors who voted to kill unborn life says we are in a serious bad place, an evil place, the likes of which we have never been before in our history.
A few of us will keep going till the end, but scale of whats going down is just fkn depressing.

Top Bottom