Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Threads
I'm not a Mod but this isn't the thread for this topic. There are others!
They keep trying to drag threads back to the abortion issue. They aren't getting the attention they got in the run up to the referendum. I think the comments are best ignored, that way they'll get the message when people don't engage with them.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
She mixed up her story too. In an Indo report after her son drowned in the Liffey, it was her father who was shot. Her husband died in a car crash.
Mum of tragic boy (13) who died in the Liffey had also lost dad and husband - Independent.ie

She likely failed her asylum claim multiple times but there is an undeclared scheme known as "the scheme which doesn't exist" which allows failed asylum spoofers and illegals permission to stay once they have been here for five years. Then they can bring the whole tribe over.
From reading the link and the shooting of the husband I'm of the view her seeking asylum was in all probability justified. However the reliance on the taxpayer should unilaterally end with the birth of the daughter aged three and the father should assume full responsibility for the financial upkeep of this family, like the rest of us.

Threads
The hypothesis that human fetuses are capable of perceiving pain in the first trimester is not supported by science; the scientific consensus is that a fetus "is not capable of feeling pain until the third trimester", which "begins at about 27 weeks of pregnancy".

You said you reluctantly are for abortion in the limited case-by-case rape, incest or medical situations. Do those little human lives not count?
You asked to show you where and how, I provided scientific links and references about the research which shows it does
Which part of Doctors, clinical research, medical textbook, medical article, School of Medicine, (all scientific sources) do you not understand?

9: Documentation

9: Substantial evidence indicates that structures used for pain processing in early development differ from those of adults, using different neural elements available at specific times during development, such as the subcortical plate, to fulfill the role of pain processing.
DOCUMENTATION:

1. Anand, 2006, p.3, col.1, para.5, “Clinical and animal research shows that the fetus or neonate is not a ‘little adult,’ that the structures used for pain processing in early development are unique and different from those of adults, and that many of these fetal structures and mechanisms are not maintained beyond specific periods of early development. The immature pain system thus uses the neural elements available during each stage of development to carry out its signaling role.”
http://www.doctorsonfetalpain.com/fetal-pain-the-evidence/9-documentation/

Scientific Studies Show Unborn Babies Can Feel Pain as Early as 8 Weeks

• On neurological development: “Pain receptors appear around the mouth 4 to 5 weeks post-fertilization, followed by the development of nerve fibers, which carry stimuli to the brain. Around 6 six weeks post-fertilization, the unborn child first responds to touch. By 18 weeks post-fertilization, pain receptors have appeared throughout the body.” (2003 medical textbook on maternal, fetal, and neonatal physiology)

• On early fetal response to painful stimuli: “The earliest reactions to painful stimuli motor reflexes can be detected at 7.5 weeks of gestations [5.5 weeks post-fertilization].” (2012 medical article)

• On fetal stress responses: “Multiple studies show that ‘the human fetus from 18-20 weeks elaborates pituitary-adrenal, sympatho-adrenal, and circulatory stress responses to physical insults.’” (2013 expert testimony before Congress of Dr. Maureen Condic, Director of Human Embryology instruction for the School of Medicine at the University of Utah)

• On fetal experience of pain being more intense than in adults: “Mechanisms that inhibit or moderate the experience of pain do not begin to develop until 32 to 34 weeks post-fertilization. Any pain the unborn child experiences before these pain inhibitors are in place is likely more intense than the pain an older infant or adult experiences when subjected to similar types of injury.” (2004 expert testimony before Congress of Dr. Kanwaljeet “Sunny” Anand)
Scientific Studies Show Unborn Babies Can Feel Pain as Early as 8 Weeks | LifeNews.com

As for your comment:
You said you reluctantly are for abortion in the limited case-by-case rape, incest or medical situations. Do those little human lives not count?
You also ignored my comment which answered this predictable stock mantra response from anti-lifers.

"I have stated many times on here my attitude to abortion - I said I reluctantly am for abortion in the limited case-by-case rape, incest medical situation. I am against abortion-on-demand which is what surrendering-the-8th is now going to lead to. So even my proviso of certain circumstances - is still a desire to try to do what is best in the worst situation.

People of my ilk genuinely voted against abortion, because the majority of cases are not rape, incest or medical and because it leads to abortion-on-demand and brings down the currency and culture of life replacing it with a cult of death and sewer attitudes - because we have seen either in real life or the testimony of others - the vile torture perpetrated on little human lives who feel pain and experience terror at something trying to get them to slaughter them - who have nobody to stand up for them. Anyone can now decide to exterminate that little human life struggling to make it into the world. It was not about trying to control anyone, it was about trying to save little human lives who feel pain and fear at a few weeks and trying to stand up for them as they have no voice and nobody else to stand up for them.
Another aspect is that they are now up for grabs by big business which sometimes harvests their parts. this and much more is what we stood against and why most of us voted NO."

A woman at risk of dying due to some complication with pregnancy obviously means without question I would want to save the mothers life - same for a woman or child raped and victim of incest. This does not mean the unborn is no less than in other cases - but the cases themselves are different, and this is the best of a bad lot for these specific situations.

These are not abortion-on-demand or the wholesale case of people being able to get an abortion if they so choose - these are cases where the woman is already a victim - so here I am clearly trying to alleviate the abuse and suffering of the woman or child and not go through what would be for them even more psychological and physical suffering, it is a logic whether you agree or not, based on trying to alleviate suffering, not a decision to support wholesale abortion-on-deman which includes people deciding to slaughter a human life merely on the condition of being able to do so, i.e having "choice" - but nice of you not to be able to see that humane distinction all the same.

Now can you keep the thread on-topic?

Last edited:
Threads
From reading the link and the shooting of the husband I'm of the view her seeking asylum was in all probability justified. However the reliance on the taxpayer should unilaterally end with the birth of the daughter aged three and the father should assume full responsibility for the financial upkeep of this family, like the rest of us.
The thing about these asylum cases is that everyone of them claims to be a victim. If her husband was shot how do we know he wasn't involved in something that got him shot? None of them ever admit to being the bad guy. None of the terrorists flooding into Europe from Africa and the Middle East are going to admit to being on the wrong side. None are going to put their hands up and admit to being terrorists, members of ISIS etc. We're supposed to accept the word of mostly undocumented migrants that their word is Gospel.

Threads
so much hatred is directed toward men because the feminist have labeled them violent animals that start wars. this is real slaughter that is believe is bigger that wars, being is brushed under the carpet as if it doesn't matter!
Don't be deceived, they certainly are not feminists, they are fake-feminists who hate women as much as men.
Who enslave women as much as men and are only interested in what they can get out of the whole situation.
Real feminists want men and women to enjoy equality together as a team while also enjoying the differences we bring to each other.
These fake feminists try to create a situation like most Open-Border Extremists where eventually they are the ones who are the leaders of society, with all the power, money and control, they crave and desire - while making sure the rest of live like slaves - they've always done this.
Purport to be a humanitarian, to deflect criticism and penalty - then slowly crab all the power. Take control and live like a tyrant.

Threads
The thing about these asylum cases is that everyone of them claims to be a victim. If her husband was shot how do we know he wasn't involved in something that got him shot? None of them ever admit to being the bad guy. None of the terrorists flooding into Europe from Africa and the Middle East are going to admit to being on the wrong side. None are going to put their hands up and admit to being terrorists, members of ISIS etc. We're supposed to accept the word of mostly undocumented migrants that their word is Gospel.
Indeed.

If 100s of 1000s of Syrians are heading back to Syria to help build the country, then what type of Syrian are we getting?

1. Economic scammers of low/no integrity who are not the higher moralistic types of their fellow countrymen and women
2. Those who terrorised the Syrian people and are taking advantage of us and are Mohammadans who will cause trouble here in Ierland in time once it becomes apparent Ireland is not willing to submit to Mohammadanism.

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
You asked to show you where and how, I provided scientific links and references about the research which shows it does
Which part of Doctors, clinical research, medical textbook, medical article, School of Medicine, (all scientific sources) do you not understand?

9: Documentation

9: Substantial evidence indicates that structures used for pain processing in early development differ from those of adults, using different neural elements available at specific times during development, such as the subcortical plate, to fulfill the role of pain processing.
DOCUMENTATION:

1. Anand, 2006, p.3, col.1, para.5, “Clinical and animal research shows that the fetus or neonate is not a ‘little adult,’ that the structures used for pain processing in early development are unique and different from those of adults, and that many of these fetal structures and mechanisms are not maintained beyond specific periods of early development. The immature pain system thus uses the neural elements available during each stage of development to carry out its signaling role.”
http://www.doctorsonfetalpain.com/fetal-pain-the-evidence/9-documentation/

Scientific Studies Show Unborn Babies Can Feel Pain as Early as 8 Weeks

• On neurological development: “Pain receptors appear around the mouth 4 to 5 weeks post-fertilization, followed by the development of nerve fibers, which carry stimuli to the brain. Around 6 six weeks post-fertilization, the unborn child first responds to touch. By 18 weeks post-fertilization, pain receptors have appeared throughout the body.” (2003 medical textbook on maternal, fetal, and neonatal physiology)

• On early fetal response to painful stimuli: “The earliest reactions to painful stimuli motor reflexes can be detected at 7.5 weeks of gestations [5.5 weeks post-fertilization].” (2012 medical article)

• On fetal stress responses: “Multiple studies show that ‘the human fetus from 18-20 weeks elaborates pituitary-adrenal, sympatho-adrenal, and circulatory stress responses to physical insults.’” (2013 expert testimony before Congress of Dr. Maureen Condic, Director of Human Embryology instruction for the School of Medicine at the University of Utah)

• On fetal experience of pain being more intense than in adults: “Mechanisms that inhibit or moderate the experience of pain do not begin to develop until 32 to 34 weeks post-fertilization. Any pain the unborn child experiences before these pain inhibitors are in place is likely more intense than the pain an older infant or adult experiences when subjected to similar types of injury.” (2004 expert testimony before Congress of Dr. Kanwaljeet “Sunny” Anand)
Scientific Studies Show Unborn Babies Can Feel Pain as Early as 8 Weeks | LifeNews.com

As for your comment:

You also ignored my comment which answered this predictable stock mantra response from anti-lifers.

"I have stated many times on here my attitude to abortion - I said I reluctantly am for abortion in the limited case-by-case rape, incest medical situation. I am against abortion-on-demand which is what surrendering-the-8th is now going to lead to. So even my proviso of certain circumstances - is still a desire to try to do what is best in the worst situation.

People of my ilk genuinely voted against abortion, because the majority of cases are not rape, incest or medical and because it leads to abortion-on-demand and brings down the currency and culture of life replacing it with a cult of death and sewer attitudes - because we have seen either in real life or the testimony of others - the vile torture perpetrated on little human lives who feel pain and experience terror at something trying to get them to slaughter them - who have nobody to stand up for them. Anyone can now decide to exterminate that little human life struggling to make it into the world. It was not about trying to control anyone, it was about trying to save little human lives who feel pain and fear at a few weeks and trying to stand up for them as they have no voice and nobody else to stand up for them.
Another aspect is that they are now up for grabs by big business which sometimes harvests their parts. this and much more is what we stood against and why most of us voted NO."

A woman at risk of dying due to some complication with pregnancy obviously means without question I would want to save the mothers life - same for a woman or child raped and victim of incest. This does not mean the unborn is no less than in other cases - but the cases themselves are different, and this is the best of a bad lot for these specific situations.

These are not abortion-on-demand or the wholesale case of people being able to get an abortion if they so choose - these are cases where the woman is already a victim - so here I am clearly trying to alleviate the abuse and suffering of the woman or child and not go through what would be for them even more psychological and physical suffering, it is a logic whether you agree or not, based on trying to alleviate suffering, not a decision to support wholesale abortion-on-deman which includes people deciding to slaughter a human life merely on the condition of being able to do so, i.e having "choice" - but nice of you not to be able to see that humane distinction all the same.

Now can you keep the thread on-topic?
great post

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Two men arrested in connection with alleged ATM skimming

Two men have been arrested in Dublin in connection with the alleged use of an ATM skimming device.

Gardaí say the device was used in Kildare town yesterday.

The suspects - both aged in their 30s - were arrested in Blanchardstown this morning.

Eight bank branches in Dublin, Kildare and Meath are believed to have been targeted by skimmers.

Officers have been 'working closely' with an Irish financial institution in a bid to identify those responsible.

According to gardaí, the people behind the skimming are thought to be part of an Eastern European criminal organisation.

GDPR Consent

Top Bottom