Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

mikeo

PI Member
Threads

Sounds jumbled?:(.....just meant,...what we (most of us, I think) consider Treason....Is considered by the left as working toward the 'Worker's Utopia' of Globalist, one world govt.!

And I wish more of the normal, un-involved, working folk, would realize what the real endgame is,.... and how the personal freedoms they take for granted will be gradually abolished.

Threads
Man 'racially abused shop staff in row over sandwich' - Independent.ie

The indo has the headline that the man racially abused shop staff but he was not charged with racial abuse.

No example of racist abuse given in the article.

He pointed at someone and called them a Pakistani. The article does not reveal the nationality of the person point to and being called a Paki, perhaps he was Indian and was insulted but to be honest I can never tell the difference between a Paki and an Indian just as I can't figure out which are Chincs and which are japs.

No mention of the sandwiche problem and how they caused it, you can guess though that they were skimping on the ham, what would be a good sandwiche for a paki wouldn't be great in this fair Isle.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
"One woman told me her friends were getting pregnant to break the monotony."

https://pastebin.com/YLtYvUix
"They're literally sick and tired of being served up their food. One young man says he's put on a load of weight."

Oh the horror of being a refugee from a war torn Country

"But we need to get together. Those friendships could help these New Irish so much."

So how many "New Irish" has Ms White taken into her leafy surrounds I wonder?

mikeo

PI Member
Threads
'Do you remember the Celts, they used to live 'round here'...

Great seeing those Un-Integrated IRISH faces!!!!

Didn't like seeing the one kid pulling his pants down......but the rest of it....The kids faces....the high spirits....the old guy at the beginning,.....All so Irish in a way that's always hard to put into words.

DON'T let the bastards take that away.....or Ireland will be just another land mass in the Atlantic....like just another of the Azores.

Top Bottom