Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Kershaw

Premium Account
It's days like these I want to make a new twitter account so I can post in their comment section and leave a link to this report:

‘white Irish’ people account for 40 percent of the town’s population, while the local national school, Scoil Íosa, has 28 percent ‘white Irish’ pupils among their roll of 322 children.
‘Social cohesion’ of Ballyhaunis ‘under threat’

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
That freak with the fukked up eyes would be given short shrift in most Countries but here he's given a free hand to call for our demise.

If I met him I'd knock his eyes back down to where they should be and put a bit of sense into him.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Senator Martin Conway said in a Seanad debate last Wednesday that Ireland should take 40,000 at the very least and think about taking in 400,00

He looks like a landlord pig - drooling at the thought of all that "refugee" rent, risk free and paid directly into his account by the taxpayer.

Here in Blanchardstown it's very rare to see an Irishwomen pushing a pram. You do see a lot of mothers and children - but they are Eastern Europeans, Africans and Muslims. Our Parish Priest said off the alter that he was happy to see these migrant children, as they are the future of Ireland.

I'll bet he WASN'T a Traditional Priest.