Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Is Dermot Ahern coming to terms with mass immgration?
Is he competing with Third Worlders to get a job?
Is he waiting 3 years to get a roof over his head as he competes with immigrants on the housing list?
Does he have to compete with immigrants to get a hospital bed?
Have all his neighbours in his street been replaced with people who don't speak English?

The answer is NO to all the above.
For him, coming to terms with mass immigration is easy, as he has neither witnessed nor endured any of the side effects?
The next logical for step in his journey, is to come back in a few years and tells us to come to terms with Islamic terrorism in Ireland.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
They read out my text on the matter Sir. She called it "a cruel form of torture" and I disagreed.

If you move it on to pretty much exactly half way on the bar at the top you'll get it. I called meself 'Monty' for the craic.

Newstalk Drive 30th May 2017 Part 1
I just clicked on your link there, Myles, I can't see any bar?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
They read out my text on the matter Sir. She called it "a cruel form of torture" and I disagreed.

If you move it on to pretty much exactly half way on the bar at the top you'll get it. I called meself 'Monty' for the craic.

Fair play to you Monty - those two Libtards are really beyond help.

Kershaw

Premium Account

Ógra Fianna Fáil welcome the decision:

They have a whole paper on ending Direct Provision and getting Asylum Seekers into the wage-slave renter market.

https://www.fiannafail.ie/download/Ógra/EndDP3.pdf

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
He seemed to suggest that because I live in a (apparently) prosperous area I shouldn't give a sh1te about working class folk!

It's obvious that they don't anyway. You'd really wonder how a pair of such mindless dipshits would ever get a job on the radio - but I supposed it's all part of the dumbing down process.

Top Bottom