• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video The impact of toxins on the developing brain.

bAd

PI Member
Here's a short video that suggests our mental abilities are being significantly impaired gradually, due to pollutants associated with the modern world.

Here's a short video that suggests our mental abilities are being significantly impaired gradually, due to pollutants associated with the modern world.
View attachment 10825
I spent over 20 years in aircraft maintenance. The chemicals/dust/fumes you work with are very hazardous. They provide PPE but try fixing aircraft with gloves all the time.
I found it odd that nobody ever mentioned it throughout the years. Probably because if it became a topic of conversation, they'd never get staff.

Awful industry, full of cut throat, bitter cranks.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
I spent over 20 years in aircraft maintenance. The chemicals/dust/fumes you work with are very hazardous. They provide PPE but try fixing aircraft with gloves all the time.
I found it odd that nobody ever mentioned it throughout the years. Probably because if it became a topic of conversation, they'd never get staff.

Awful industry, full of cut throat, bitter cranks.
If these Covid fear mongering cranks in the media continue to bombard us with nonsense about a deadly pandemic, no more serious than the flu, they'll crash the economy into a depression and the aircraft maintenance industry, like many others, will get a whole lot more cut throat. Imagine how 'diversity is our strength' will effect society in a depressed economy if workplace quotas for foreigners are mandated or increase.

political-animal

PI Member
And they want to ban CARBON DIOXIDE. You could not make this shit up.

Top Bottom