• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods The Growth Of Post-Truth

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Jesus, as the incarnate Son of God, the eternal Pascal offering, the redeemer of men and the Conqueror of death, The Revealer of the Good News and God's Kingdom, is only controversial with Dan Brown acolytes and those maniacs over at the Jesus Seminar.

If you actually talk to ordinary Catholics here you will find massive confusion in the area of Christology.

OP
D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Do you see ala John Zerzan that language is at the root of human alienation? Muslims see something almost divine in the human capacity for language, it is a big thing for them.

I see Original Sin primarily as the fact of physical death, which I do not believe is natural for humans, and in our being open to demonic influence.

I'd see humans as being ordinary animals in the natural state - if we didn't have language. Language allows us to partake in Divinity, but also in the Satanic. I'd see private property and interest bearing loans as Satanic crimes embedded into European languages. This is original sin.

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
If you actually talk to ordinary Catholics here you will find massive confusion in the area of Christology.
That's because the Church has failed in its duty to instruct the ignorant and catechise properly. This has been an issues for 50+ years.

Top Bottom