The Green Wave: Washing away all common sense?

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Shit! we have only 11 years left to save the planet. A serious climate emergency and not a lefty fit up.

gerhard dengler

Staff member
PI Member
I don't deny that there has been a change in the climate patterns in Ireland.

However I don't buy, not even for one second, the Green Party's explanation for that climate change. Nor do I buy their explanation as to how deal with a changing climate.

Green Party are, and always have been, a bunch of chancers

Fuckwit gold fish memory electorate forget that the Irish Green party helped to create this country's economic mess.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Posted on another thread but I've reposted here because it's very relevant

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member

Atmospheric scientist John Christy developed a global temperature record of the lower atmosphere using highly accurate satellite soundings. NASA honored him for this achievement, and he was an author for a previous edition of the U.N. report. He told a House Science Committee hearing in March 2017 that the U.N. climate models have failed badly.

Christy compared the average model projections since 1979 to the most reliable observations — those made by satellites and weather balloons over the vast tropics. The result? In the upper levels of the lower atmosphere, the models predicted seven times as much warming as has been observed. Overprediction also occurred at all other levels. Christy recently concluded that, on average, the projected heating by the models is three times what has been observed.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Interesting article on Greta the "useful idiot" of greenwashing corporations and the elite

jpc

PI Member
Interesting article on Greta the "useful idiot" of greenwashing corporations and the elite

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.”

– Noam Chomsky, 1988

He nailed it didn't he?

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.”

– Noam Chomsky, 1988

He nailed it didn't he?
Noam Chomsky inspired an entire generation of white people to hate themselves. He is literally the devil incarnate. A "good Jew"

Top Bottom