• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated The Green Wave: Washing away all common sense?

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

El Chaval.

PI Member
One of the biggest donors to the Climate Extinction loons is the Getty Family, who made billions in the oil industry. Are they trying to inflate oil prices?

Last edited:

Rommel

PI Member
One of the biggest donors to the Climate Extinction loons is the Getty Family, who made billions in the oil industry. Are they trying to inflate oil prices?
That would be JR Ewing type thinking which I like

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator

I'm all for being more careful about how we use oil, and we shouldn't be covering the planet in concrete and steel and plastic. But the whole Green Agenda is just made for sociopaths to latch onto. A friend of mine was in the Green Party (during his time of innocence), and he assures me that Eamon Ryan is a total sociopath to has nothing but contempt for genuine Environmentalists. He even referred to people objecting to having Ireland covered in these wind turbines as "mental." Ryan cares about nothing but his personal power and being the center of attention. He actually has no opinions of his own. He just latches on to whatever idea is popular at the moment. And he's far from alone in that party. And look at how shit companies like McDonalds and Coca Cola are latching on to Green propaganda - anything with the word "Green" sells these days.

Mein Groypt

PI Member
I'm all for being more careful about how we use oil, and we shouldn't be covering the planet in concrete and steel and plastic. But the whole Green Agenda is just made for sociopaths to latch onto. A friend of mine was in the Green Party (during his time of innocence), and he assures me that Eamon Ryan is a total sociopath to has nothing but contempt for genuine Environmentalists. He even referred to people objecting to having Ireland covered in these wind turbines as "mental." Ryan cares about nothing but his personal power and being the center of attention. He actually has no opinions of his own. He just latches on to whatever idea is popular at the moment. And he's far from alone in that party. And look at how shit companies like McDonalds and Coca Cola are latching on to Green propaganda - anything with the word "Green" sells these days.
A description of most people in power. i.e the politician and I'm afraid now I see that nationalism has attained a sizeable following, it's attracting the same sociopathic or just plain selfish carpetbaggers, people drawn to money, power and fame. They will damage the project in the longer term, but not after having extracted all they need from it.

Top Bottom