The Green Wave - rise of the greens in this years elections.

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The environmental issue is one that changed allies over the past hundred years or so. The 19th century Americans who protested at the removal of Giant Redwoods and were instrumental in setting up the first national parks were fairly conservative people. It's a terrible shame that environmentalists now are predominantly blue-haired, super-'woke' globalists. I went to the supermarket yesterday and couldn't find a single pepper that wasn't wrapped in plastic; if I want to vote for anyone who'll tackle this issue I have to vote some someone who wants to radically speed up mass immigration, virtually eradicate borders and make everyone who doesn't belong to a sacred minority walk around with a large badge that says shame.
I'll never understand how these people can agree that the grey squirrel should not be allowed to out-compete the native red but the fate of the native Irish population should not be a concern.
Wrapping the pepper in plastic preserves it on its long journey to you by ship. If its not wrapped it possibly came by plane. It is not the plastic wrapper that is a problem so long as you put it into the recycling bin. It is the distance it has travelled. Most peppers come drom Israel. LIDL has 4 types of fresh beans, 1 from Zimbabwe, 1 from Nigeria and two from Morroco. All fly to Europe.

Plastic is not a problem, its just another fad. Plastic is saving the planet not damaging it.

You mean it has nothing to do with Irish pride?
The colours of the globohomo event of the year is what i saw first in that image, pride month is around the corner.
They are pushing boundaries. Green for them is just a section of their flag.
EDIT. i love how they made the globohomo colours in a circle like the eu flag.

Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
There is the same amount of coal burnt in one hour across Europe that this country burns in one year. People need to realise oyr insignificance in relation to pollution.
Hope you are not confusing pollution with co2

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Hope you are not confusing pollution with co2
Get you. We are not a polluting country. One operarational landfill for the entire country, well managed. About 6 tonne of plastic per year washed down to the dam on the shannon via our biggest river. That is pretty good considering the size of the river and the catchment area.

Top Bottom