The Great Shuttening

Threads
Another poster had created a thread on James woods but there is a broader issue.

The left alignment with big tech has being accelerating its crackdown on critics of clown-world modernity and liberal progressivism.

The pace of censorship appears to be not slowing down and spreading to more and more platforms.

This week, Alex Jones was kicked off the payment processor Paypal and James Woods one of the remaining conservatives left on twitter was suspended for a funny meme he posted months ago. Twitter is of course run by race-mixing homosexual Jack Dorsey who lied in a congressional inquiry recently that conservatives were not being censored on his platform.

Jones will be able to find another processor, but that one will get pressure from the usual suspects and so on and so forth.

The left never see the hyprocrisy in it forcing Christian bakers to make gay propaganda cakes while claiming monopoly systems like Facebook or Twitter can ban who they like on their platform, except if you are Trump, then you aren't even allowed to block people at all.

It seems obvious we need to utterly destroy Google, Facebook, Twitter and these payment processors. The left are going to accelerate this as they have smelt the blood in the water and know politicians are unwilling to do anything to support peoples rights to speak in the public space or be served even basic online services.

Supporting brave browser, Gab, bitchute etc is just the start. It is outrageous that globalist scumbags dictate that the information I can read, watch and listen to must be filtered through a panel of progressive judges. It was bad enough with the BAI in Ireland and normal traditional media.

Post more examples of the shuttening on this thread!:mad:

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
I would imagine it would be easier to knock off twitter with gab than the others. Of Trump was any use and real, he could switch from Twitter to gab and kill it overnight.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
Definitely a run to censorship, the American elections coming up seems to show a deliberate ramping up off not only censorship but a silencing of the right. This stinks of political interference and Trump should launch an investigation against these companies.

What is worse is that those calling for the murder of Trump and civil unrest are allowed to keep tweeting, those opposed to liberalism taking control of America are silenced.

OP
OP
BrightFuture
Threads
I would imagine it would be easier to knock off twitter with gab than the others. Of Trump was any use and real, he could switch from Twitter to gab and kill it overnight.
Brendan Eich, founder of Brave browser and a purge victim by SJWs while head of Mozilla(Firefox) is putting in a legal challenge to destroy googles revenue model which is based on monetising user data.

Eich doesn't believe male couples should get their hands on children or call themselves married, this is why I use his browser on mobile as it is excellent at blocking ads. He also has a shitcoin called BAT you should look into.

Mozilla co-founder's Brave files adtech complaint against Google | Reuters

Gab needs more then Trump to win. First mover advantage like Twitter is a powerful thing. But then again, who remembers Netscape navigator or Bebo?

OP
OP
BrightFuture
Threads
Ban anonymous accounts, Angela Rayner tells social media firms

UK Labour Skank Angela Rayner has called for social media companies to ban anonymous accounts, complaining that most of the people who abuse her online do so without using their real names.

The shadow education secretary, speaking at a Labour party conference event, said social media firms should take greater responsibility for their users and noted in particular that Facebook seemed to have indicated that politicians should accept a higher level of abuse.

When asked what she thought about social media, Rayner said: “One of the first things they should do is stop anonymous accounts. Most people who send me abuse do so from anonymous accounts, and wouldn’t dream of doing it in their own name.”
Its so terrible she can't have her critics attacked by allies in the disgusting UK media or arrested for hurt feelings.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Brendan Eich, founder of Brave browser and a purge victim by SJWs while head of Mozilla(Firefox) is putting in a legal challenge to destroy googles revenue model which is based on monetising user data.

Eich doesn't believe male couples should get their hands on children or call themselves married, this is why I use his browser on mobile as it is excellent at blocking ads. He also has a shitcoin called BAT you should look into.

Mozilla co-founder's Brave files adtech complaint against Google | Reuters

Gab needs more then Trump to win. First mover advantage like Twitter is a powerful thing. But then again, who remembers Netscape navigator or Bebo?
Well it would be a start and people would change if they still wish to hear from these people banned.

Threads
The thing i hate most about censorship is th¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥ ¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥....

Dadaist

PI Member
Threads
Essentially, this would be like claiming your civil rights were breached because your local pub told you not to come back after acting the maggot. The publican defines what acting the maggot is, and the person barred can freely go to all the other pubs in town.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Essentially, this would be like claiming your civil rights were breached because your local pub told you not to come back after acting the maggot. The publican defines what acting the maggot is, and the person barred can freely go to all the other pubs in town.
Very true, and if want to have a pint with Alex Jones, I will spend my money and time down the street

Top Bottom