Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

bells of shandon

PI Member
As long as firing squads are not an option. That's an honourable form of execution.
Firing squads use bullets and as such use the earths finite mineral resources .We are an environmentally aware organisation and bodies will be recycled for fertiliser to replenish the Earth.. Greta Thurnberg would approve.
The predators of Ireland will finally make a contribution and find salvation in the welcoming arms of Mother Earth.
The tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Whatever about building 7 what was Bush doing in the Kindergarten Class for so long after being told about 9/11 ?
It was turned to dust in the air as only a fraction of its contents reached the ground.Same as the twin towers dustification process happened so quickly the material never reached the ground below."Where did the towers Go" by Dr. Judy Wood explains it all and it is the best explanation.The Commission Report put out by a selected panel of people are all working to a "Biased political agenda" and they did not consult all relevant eyewitnesses .Why were there the outlines of (perfectly round) holes bored into the earth at the scene of the crime in NYC?Why was all the Iron,steel shipped ASAP to China for smelting and recycling?Why did concrete and metal turn to dust mid air and the paper survive the collapse closeby.?Why did not the seismic recorders record the 100s of tonnes of material crashing to the earth in 5 -8 seconds? simply because the material was dustified in midair and never hit the ground.The buildings went up in dust and blew across the sea.The new powerful weapons used are a different weapon that has not been admitted to yet by the Deep State.

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
Gemma has a great video on her website which she filmed over the weekend that shows all the hospitals in Dublin are empty.

This blows the covid narrative out of the water.

Bolloxology ... As a hospital worker sitting in a hospital right now , I can tell you that is a load of horseshit.. Why are you propagating an absolute lie?
Why dont you visit a hospital yourself and check it out. ...oh yes, I forgot, people are not allowed into hospitals and patients have to wear masks , no visitors are allowed on the wards...But gee features O Doherty can bring a film crew... dont be so gullible .

IrishJohn

PI Member
Bolloxology ... As a hospital worker sitting in a hospital right now , I can tell you that is a load of horseshit.. Why are you propagating an absolute lie?
Why dont you visit a hospital yourself and check it out. ...oh yes, I forgot, people are not allowed into hospitals and patients have to wear masks , no visitors are allowed on the wards...But gee features O Doherty can bring a film crew... dont be so gullible .
How is it a lie ? When she has video footage that shows that the hospitals were empty at the weekend.

Florence

PI Member
Gemma's video states that it was filmed in the Mater at 4.30pm on Friday last Oct 16th. How does it show that ALL Dublin hospitals are empty?

The Mater hospital website explains that all non essential outpatients appointments and elective surgeries are deferred until further notice and that elective orthopaedic and spinal services are now cancelled. There are very strict restrictions to visitors.

So why would you not expect to see empty rooms where patients and visitors wait on 4.30pm on a Friday afternoon?

IrishJohn

PI Member
Gemma's video states that it was filmed in the Mater at 4.30pm on Friday last Oct 16th. How does it show that ALL Dublin hospitals are empty?

The Mater hospital website explains that all non essential outpatients appointments and elective surgeries are deferred until further notice and that elective orthopaedic and spinal services are now cancelled. There are very strict restrictions to visitors.

So why would you not expect to see empty rooms where patients and visitors wait on 4.30pm on a Friday afternoon?
I should have said Dublin's major hospitals.

The point here is that the hospitals are not over flowing with people like they would of been in previous years when we weren't even in a "pandemic".

Florence

PI Member

The point here is that the hospitals are not over flowing with people like they would of been in previous years when we weren't even in a "pandemic".
There was nobody there as most everything else was postponed or cancelled. Gemma only had access to general areas where you wouldn't expect people due to the restrictions. There would have been patients in the wards with other health issues. Some surgery of an emergency nature would be taking place. People are sensibly avoiding hospitals if they can eg when I needed a blood test I used to call to the nearest hospital as its free; now I wouldn't; I'd get the test done by the GP and pay her the fee and she'll send it to the hospital to be tested. In fact you probably can't get blood tests in hospitals now and I can recall how busy the waiting area was for those coming for blood tests.

I feel the video is very dishonest. Even the time of day 4.30pm on a Friday when the waiting areas might be less full in 'normal' times.-

IrishJohn

PI Member
There was nobody there as most everything else was postponed or cancelled. Gemma only had access to general areas where you wouldn't expect people due to the restrictions. There would have been patients in the wards with other health issues. Some surgery of an emergency nature would be taking place. People are sensibly avoiding hospitals if they can eg when I needed a blood test I used to call to the nearest hospital as its free; now I wouldn't; I'd get the test done by the GP and pay her the fee and she'll send it to the hospital to be tested. In fact you probably can't get blood tests in hospitals now and I can recall how busy the waiting area was for those coming for blood tests.

I feel the video is very dishonest. Even the time of day 4.30pm on a Friday when the waiting areas might be less full in 'normal' times.-
If we were in a real pandemic bodies would be pilling up outside the hospital.

There may be people sick but its no where near what you would call a pandemic.

page61

PI Member

John , the point is. You, like the looney followers of the artist formally know as Gemma have not got a clue and take everything she says as gospel .

It has been pointed out to you on two occasions . Looneys / people are not allowed in to the hospitals . As i write, I am in a major Dublin hospital. I have been here quite a while and I would say a lot of the staff know me. I have a security pass. I am not allowed onto or near a ward.

Once again , although , I know you do not like to hear it...you are peddling bullshit ..utter bullshit.

STOP AND THINK !

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Empty hospitals means many people with serious and deadly conditions are not being attended to. All that emptiness is space that could be occupied by needy people. There was a residue of logic to the policy when this 'covid' stuff was an unknown quantity. That's all gone now. With deaths now within the usual parameters, this is a regime effort, frankly, to maim and massacre people.

I dunno if that's the point O'Doherty is making but that is the bottom line.

Top Bottom