• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

It is clear that Justin Barrett was building political support with the rank and file of the Garda. Most of whom are sound.
The Garda have been contaminated by a few bad eggs, within their organisation.
Barrett reaching out to the Gardai ,was also politically mischievious, as it undermines the Regime, who use and abuse the Garda as their spear when they are required to enforce clearly unlawful COV19 regulations.
The Gardai are bearing the brunt of public resentment and the Regime hide in the shadows of their Ivory Towers ,behind both NPHET and the Garda ,using them as whipping boys..
It was a Master class of political maneouvering by Justin Barrett and makes him a real danger to the Regime monopoly on Power.
It would appear Gemma does not understand the subtleties of undermining an established Regime from within its power structure.
Justin Barrett is cognocent of Machiavelli and Sun Tzu both, and last Saturday applied those tactics.
The 'reach out' to the Garda was both sincere and humorous, and will have been noted for future demonstrations, where Garda support and protection is necessary.
Any revolution of a citizenry that is to be succesful requires the undermining of the States power base and its transfer to the Peoples cause.
Both the Army and the Garda are the People and of the People . They were reminded of that by Justin Barrett.
Great post.
It is clear that Justin Barrett was building political support with the rank and file of the Garda. Most of whom are sound.
The Garda have been contaminated by a few bad eggs, within their organisation.
Barrett reaching out to the Gardai ,was also politically mischievious, as it undermines the Regime, who use and abuse the Garda as their spear when they are required to enforce clearly unlawful COV19 regulations.
The Gardai are bearing the brunt of public resentment and the Regime hide in the shadows of their Ivory Towers ,behind both NPHET and the Garda ,using them as whipping boys..
It was a Master class of political maneouvering by Justin Barrett and makes him a real danger to the Regime monopoly on Power.
It would appear Gemma does not understand the subtleties of undermining an established Regime from within its power structure.
Justin Barrett is cognocent of Machiavelli and Sun Tzu both, and last Saturday applied those tactics.
The 'reach out' to the Garda was both sincere and humorous, and will have been noted for future demonstrations, where Garda support and protection is necessary.
Any revolution of a citizenry that is to be succesful requires the undermining of the States power base and its transfer to the Peoples cause.
Both the Army and the Garda are the People and of the People . They were reminded of that by Justin Barrett.
Very clever by Barrett. Gemma is peeved that it's not her doing it.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Gemma down at the court today now has a video up on her website on a press briefing at the court today where Paul Reynolds, Pravda's Crime Correspondent continually interrupts the spokesman on behalf of the Brady family and is clearly angered when challenged by Dee Wall about his behaviour. Worth a look, if only for the spectacle of it all.

Also I agree that she is being plain silly concerning Barrett. What she said is on her video dated 14 10 2020 Alan Brady sentencing tomorrow. The relevant clip is at 37.00 mins.
I just watched the video Paul Reynolds looks at the Aaron Brady spokesman with contempt.

So much for being an impartial "journalist".

One thing I find very strange about the case is that Aaron Brady was living in America under his real name.

Sham Óg

PI Member
I just watched the video Paul Reynolds looks at the Aaron Brady spokesman with contempt.

One thing I find very strange about the case is that Aaron Brady was living in America under his real name.
Reynolds will be up before a tribunal someday with his scumbag colleagues.

DrPat2

PI Member

Well, even where you are guilty of a crime, living under another name would surely not look good if and when you are caught.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Well, even where you are guilty of a crime, living under another name would surely not look good if and when you are caught.
But it would be very easy for the police to find someone if they are living under their real name.

Anglophile

PI Member
I see that the 'sneaking regarders', if not unapologetic supporters, of murdering Republican scum are still very much with us. :sick: :rolleyes:

bells of shandon

PI Member
Reynolds will be up before a tribunal someday with his scumbag colleagues.
Only the Lawyers will benefit from Tribunals and the Taxpayer suffers , No more of that racket.
A Committee of citizens will give him a fair trial and he will then , to show respect to our EU credentials ,have a choice of execution,British style hanging ,Spanish style garrotting, or the sophistication of France;s Madame Guillotine.
You always have a choice in a democracy ,even unto death.

Last edited:

Sham Óg

PI Member
Only the Lawyers will benefit from Tribunals and the Taxpayer suffers , No more of that racket.
A Committee of citizens will give him a fair trial and he will then , to show respect to our EU credentials ,have a choice of execution,British style hanging ,Spanish style garrotting, or the sophistication of France;s Madame Guillotine.
I was talking about an IMLA tribunal, where me and my Marxist-Lennonist comrades are judges, juries and executioners.

Eriugena

PI Member
As long as firing squads are not an option. That's an honourable form of execution.

Last edited:
Top Bottom