Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
O'Doherty hates the gards outright. Barrett made a plea to ordinary gards to support him on Saturday.

It's also on the back of this Brady conviction which O'Doherty, perhaps not without a degree of justification, thinks is unsound.

Nothwithstanding that, O'Doherty is doing alot of clowning around here that will hurt any appeal. And her making that kind of loose inferences is a low, low swipe.

Milominderbender

PI Member
Not really. I don't think anyone is under any illusions about her shortcomings. But you have to admit she has a wonderful triggering effect on all the right people, Gemma Derangement Syndrome.
There is people who know little about politics might be lucky to know more than two ministers yet know who Gemma O' Doherty is. All of them have a negative opinion of her. Her viral videos of her screaming at Guards and halal butchers is fantastic for Gemma who loves being talked about but is a disaster for any of the causes that she has attached herself to.

DrPat2

PI Member
O'Doherty hates the gards outright. Barrett made a plea to ordinary gards to support him on Saturday.

It's also on the back of this Brady conviction which O'Doherty, perhaps not without a degree of justification, thinks is unsound.

Nothwithstanding that, O'Doherty is doing alot of clowning around here that will hurt any appeal. And her making that kind of loose inferences is a low, low swipe.
Gemma down at the court today now has a video up on her website on a press briefing at the court today where Paul Reynolds, Pravda's Crime Correspondent continually interrupts the spokesman on behalf of the Brady family and is clearly angered when challenged by Dee Wall about his behaviour. Worth a look, if only for the spectacle of it all.

Also I agree that she is being plain silly concerning Barrett. What she said is on her video dated 14 10 2020 Alan Brady sentencing tomorrow. The relevant clip is at 37.00 mins.

She had her arm twisted behind her back a few weeks ago and now all cops are psychos and paedos and anyone who has anything good to say about them is just as bad.

At this point I'd like to thank the cop who let me off driving a crashed car that had no insurance or tax and wasnt even mine. All he did me for was the tax in the end and let me continue on my journey. They're out there and they're sound and I always pray that I meet one of the sound ones if I'm doing anything dodge.
Shes lost the plot. Indefensible.

Eriugena

PI Member
There is people who know little about politics might be lucky to know more than two ministers yet know who Gemma O' Doherty is. All of them have a negative opinion of her. Her viral videos of her screaming at Guards and halal butchers is fantastic for Gemma who loves being talked about but is a disaster for any of the causes that she has attached herself to.
She is definitely not firing on all cylinders, that's for sure. Now, it is well known that some women do go a bit off the rails when widowed early, so there's that. I also think that in the course of her earlier career as an investigative journalist she saw too much too quickly and it freaked her out because, I guess, she lacked the means to deal with it effectively. I mean the filth and corruption that lurks not too far beneath the surface of things here. Of course, I understand what you are saying but I also think her abrasive and pig-headed approach has brought certain things out in the open which would have otherwise still remain in the dark.

Sham Óg

PI Member
She is definitely not firing on all cylinders, that's for sure. Now, it is well known that some women do go a bit off the rails when widowed early, so there's that. I also think that in the course of her earlier career as an investigative journalist she saw too much too quickly and it freaked her out because, I guess, she lacked the means to deal with it effectively. I mean the filth and corruption that lurks not too far beneath the surface of things here. Of course, I understand what you are saying but I also think her abrasive and pig-headed approach has brought certain things out in the open which would have otherwise still remain in the dark.
Everyone agrees with that but she needs to cop the fuck on and it needs to be pointed out to her what a nasty bitch she can be at times.

bells of shandon

PI Member
It is clear that Justin Barrett was building political support with the rank and file of the Garda. Most of whom are sound.
The Garda have been contaminated by a few bad eggs, within their organisation.
Barrett reaching out to the Gardai ,was also politically mischievious, as it undermines the Regime, who use and abuse the Garda as their spear when they are required to enforce clearly unlawful COV19 regulations.
The Gardai are bearing the brunt of public resentment and the Regime hide in the shadows of their Ivory Towers ,behind both NPHET and the Garda ,using them as whipping boys..
It was a Master class of political maneouvering by Justin Barrett and makes him a real danger to the Regime monopoly on Power.
It would appear Gemma does not understand the subtleties of undermining an established Regime from within its power structure.
Justin Barrett is cognocent of Machiavelli and Sun Tzu both, and last Saturday applied those tactics.
The 'reach out' to the Garda was both sincere and humorous, and will have been noted for future demonstrations, where Garda support and protection is necessary.
Any revolution of a citizenry that is to be succesful requires the undermining of the States power base and its transfer to the Peoples cause.
Both the Army and the Garda are the People and of the People . They were reminded of that by Justin Barrett.

Eriugena

PI Member
Everyone agrees with that but she needs to cop the fuck on and it needs to be pointed out to her what a nasty bitch she can be at times.
Yes, I agree, but it has occurred to me that she might be undergoing a breakdown or heading for one. She seems to be just getting worse.

Top Bottom