Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

Polyco

PI Member
Rarely lifting you head to look at what larger picture?

The larger picture of a deviant, degenerate far right movement emanating from the US, having narcissist trump as a figurehead, recruiting at the fringes world wide and filling the heads of these recruits with the classic "information" diet of a cult?

Yeah, we wish you would, or could.
I'd smoke some more if I were you, reality is obviously more than you can cope with.

GodsDog

Funny that you say - information diet - when the corona-loons now want information on our diet.

How mad.
Funny I thought YOU LOT were the corona loons!! :ROFLMAO:

DP Moran

PI Member
THE GEMMA O'DOHERTY THREAD

Only on Political Irish. :rolleyes:

Kurds were America's rent boy in Iraq twice and Syria. If America goes to war with Iran expect them to fall in line like good lapdogs again. That's without getting started on their role in the Armenian and Assyrian genocides. Horrible people.

Sham Óg

PI Member
Funny I thought YOU LOT were the corona loons!! :ROFLMAO:
No, here's the proof you are the loons -

Your fellow Novid loon Anderson posted a vile comment here yesterday, but when I called him out, I got a warning from you.

Sham Óg,

Your message (Coronavirus General Discussion) contains inappropriate content/Behavior/or Language:
Anderson said:
I have no empathy for Dolly Parton fans who take their own lives.

If someone gets depressed for being paid to sit at home and chilling out to Netfix then what the hell is their problem?

Its a global pandemic FFS, something none of us have seen before.

If a fucking comet hit the Earth tomorrow, cnuts like you would still be going around blaming 5G.

(my reply)
You fucking spastic, they weren't suicides, they were people who died because they were denied treatment, mostly elderly. They were told to fuck off by the NHS.

You moron.

Now, could you please name your other accounts here.
This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

This an Orange Warning. This will remain in force for 1 week, continued abuse will move you to a Red Warning. Please ensure in future you adhere to the site rules.

<< stop the ad hominem abuse and repeated posting of conspiracy material outside the covid alt discussion forum

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fucking cheek of you Doggy saying I am posting conspiracy material. Show me what is conspiratorial there. You have been wrong about Novid from day one and are still praying for 40,000 deaths in Ireland.

Disgusting.

Top Bottom