Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

DrPat2

PI Member
Lets wait and see what the story is before you jump to conclusions about other posters
You seem to be on board with State policy decisions and rarely engage in questioning the status quo.

Don't you know a vital part of a functioning State is an independent questioning media. We don't have that here.

We have huge globalist corporations and a supranational bureaucracy ie the EU that seem to be more powerful than our Government and we have a captured and compliant political class.

You seem to be quite happy to scramble around discussing the mechanics of State systems, usually justifying everything done by the establishment and rarely lifting your head and looking at the bigger picture.

Why is that?

Last edited:

Polyco

PI Member
You seem to be on board with State policy decisions and rarely engage in questioning the status quo.

Don't you know a vital part of a functioning State is an independent questioning media. We don't have that here.

We have huge globalist corporations and a supranational bureaucracy ie the EU that seem to be more powerful than our Government and we have a captured and compliant political class.

You seem to be quite happy to scramble around discussing the mechanics of State systems rarely lifting your head and look at the bigger picture.

Why is that?
He would also appear to have access to information that is not immediately available to the general public. He mentioned that the DPP has decided that several hundred prosecutions for the breach of covid regulations can go ahead but gave no further details nor how he came by such news when asked to do so.

Charlottesweb

PI Member

You seem to be quite happy to scramble around discussing the mechanics of State systems, usually justifying everything done by the establishment and rarely lifting your head and looking at the bigger picture.

Why is that?
I often question the status quo. Just because i dont rail against everything the government does, does not mean i am in favour of everything they do either.

You say i dont lift my head and look at the big picture. With respect, i think it is yourself that might need to do so. This forum is not representative of the views of the majority and many views expressed here are abhorrent to most people.

If i talk about state systems its because we have frameworks and policies for doing things. If you want change,you have to operate within those systems. Too many on this site have no clue about how these systems work. That makes them easy prey for populist rubbish and tgats a bad thing

Charlottesweb

PI Member
He would also appear to have access to information that is not immediately available to the general public. He mentioned that the DPP has decided that several hundred prosecutions for the breach of covid regulations can go ahead but gave no further details nor how he came by such news when asked to do so.
I dont recall being asked for the source but i think that it was an irish times story in june that info came from.

As to insider knowledge, i have none, i just know how to google, like this document that updates info on covid charges:

Its a long document but if you search for "charge" on the page itll bring you to the relevant info

Polyco

PI Member
I dont recall being asked for the source but i think that it was an irish times story in june that info came from.

As to insider knowledge, i have none, i just know how to google, like this document that updates info on covid charges:

Its a long document but if you search for "charge" on the page itll bring you to the relevant info
You clearly mentioned either 300 or 600 cases that had been cleared for prosecution or words to that effect and I asked you for the source of that.

Greengoose

PI Member
You clearly mentioned either 300 or 600 cases that had been cleared for prosecution or words to that effect and I asked you for the source of that.
Why don't you put that arsehole on ignore. Discussing with him is akin to playing handball against a haystack!

Charlottesweb

PI Member

roc_

PI Member
Rarely lifting you head to look at what larger picture?

The larger picture of a deviant, degenerate far right movement emanating from the US, having narcissist trump as a figurehead, recruiting at the fringes world wide and filling the heads of these recruits with the classic "information" diet of a cult?

Yeah, we wish you would, or could.

Sham Óg

PI Member
Rarely lifting you head to look at what larger picture?

The larger picture of a deviant, degenerate far right movement emanating from the US, having narcissist trump as a figurehead, recruiting at the fringes world wide and filling the heads of these recruits with the classic "information" diet of a cult?

Yeah, we wish you would, or could.
Funny that you say - information diet - when the corona-loons now want information on our diet.

How mad.

Top Bottom