• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

El Chaval.

PI Member
What is that Irish identity ? The brutality of institutionalised traditional catholicism that brutalised children, that Barrett feels lucky that he escaped from ?

What is the identity of Israel ? The brutality of apartheid ?

Do tell us what we should be preserving ? poverty ? emigration ?
Native Americans have a pretty shitty history too.
should we ask them to explain what their identity is as well.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Aw, did seeing the paedo worshiping cult praying in Croker make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? When the grooming gangs that that particular religion is fond of start preying on Irish children, you and the mob will still be crying over O'Doherty's tweets.

No. I dont care if any group want to pray anywhere particularly.

And yes, all muslims are definitely paedos. Its obvious. Why dont you start a petition to get rid of all muslims on that basis? Lemme know how you get on..

TW Tone

PI Member
One of her more idiotic stunts . If the catholic church wanted to have a similar event in croker, there would have been no problem
You fool. It's just a couple of years since the Catholic Church held its World Congress of Youth in Croke Park.
Very different coverage by the Fake News Oirish media.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
If I had my way, no member of that stone age paedo cult would be in this country.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to sneering at O'Doherty.

Btw, when you and the twitter mob are finished picking on a well-meaning Irish woman, would you mind addressing your savage imports raping elderly Irish women? Thanks

Yes yes, muslims are all bad people, etc etc.

I dont need to sneer at odoherty. She is irrelevant and fading into obscurity. But watch her stunts escalate further and further in desperation.

What do you want me to say abouf that crime? Its obviously abhorrent and the person that did it should be locked up forever.

This guy is a scumbag too but i guess its not as bad, at least hes irish

Charlottesweb

PI Member
You fool. It's just a couple of years since the Catholic Church held its World Congress of Youth in Croke Park.
Very different coverage by the Fake News Oirish media.

Who's talking about media coverage you bell end? The complaint made here is that the muslim festival was happening during lockdown. However, it adhered to all the lockdown rules. I said if the catholics wanted to do the same thing they could have.

And even if there was different coverage, of both religious festivals, with decades of child abuse and cover up, its no wonder the media may view the church through a certain lens.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Who's talking about media coverage you bell end? The complaint made here is that the muslim festival was happening during lockdown. However, it adhered to all the lockdown rules. I said if the catholics wanted to do the same thing they could have.

And even if there was different coverage, of both religious festivals, with decades of child abuse and cover up, its no wonder the media may view the church through a certain lens.
The media rightly attack the catholic church for child abuse but they give Islam a free pass and ignore all the Islamic rape gangs that have raped far more people than the catholic church ever will.

Last edited:
Top Bottom