• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

Good2BBack

PI Member
Joe Duffy on radio now talking about the 'trooth'. A young girl on who can't string a sentence together is trying to criticize Soros and Duffy scoring points time after time. The girl actually sounds as if she is on drugs and is slurring her speech.

RTE are evil.

Now he has just gone to Orlando to talk live to the guy who dresses up as a woman on BBC. Mrs. O Brien. He is also defending Soros!!!! I shit you not.

Mrs O Brien has all his statistics on 'racist' deaths in the U.S.A. Where did he get them I wonder?

Now he is telling us how sick Trump makes him.

I'm switching off the radio now and going out to the garden.
WhyTF is anyone in Ireland talking about Soros ? Are you all fracking mad ?

Soros doesn´t need anyone to defend him, his work is his legacy and that too is irrelevant in Ireland.

Pathetic.

Good2BBack

PI Member
Gemma is correct .The COV19 is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the human race and shows the power of State Media Propaganda to infect the idiots who succumb to it,
Goebbels would have wet his pants, that his tactics have been well learned by the Few ,who control us.
It´s not as if you don´t know you are ridiculous.

Good2BBack

PI Member
I´m glad that we have a few crazies in Ireland to serve as a warning to care about each other. Hopefully not too many and good that we can have an outreach programme to find them close to Gemma and Barrett.

DrPat2

PI Member
Still creepily following me around.

You're getting as bad as Wolf. o_O
I have better things to do with my time that follow you, philly but I think it is appropriate to call you out on your hypocritical attitude to Irish identity and culture. We Irish are entitled to preserve our unique identity just as Israelis are entitled to preserve theirs.

Anglophile

PI Member
I have better things to do with my time that follow you, philly but I think it is appropriate to call you out on your hypocritical attitude to Irish identity and culture. We Irish are entitled to preserve our unique identity just as Israelis are entitled to preserve theirs.
And in what way does Eid at Croke Park for one day injure our 'unique identity'???

Get a grip, ffs!!! :ROFLMAO:

DrPat2

PI Member

Good2BBack

PI Member
What is that Irish identity ? The brutality of institutionalised traditional catholicism that brutalised children, that Barrett feels lucky that he escaped from ?

What is the identity of Israel ? The brutality of apartheid ?

Do tell us what we should be preserving ? poverty ? emigration ?

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
What is that Irish identity ? The brutality of institutionalised traditional catholicism that brutalised children, that Barrett feels lucky that he escaped from ?

What is the identity of Israel ? The brutality of apartheid ?

Do tell us what we should be preserving ? poverty ? emigration ?
The right to self determination without foreign interference. That is our birthright.

Top Bottom