Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

whyfillaw

PI Member
I predicted some time back that , this stunt these 2 plebs pulled would cost them a lot and their chances of winning against the State were very little.Bankruptcy is the next step.I feel sorry for fools who are too arrogant, proud, self-deluded that they will not take advice even when they don't pay for it.A €1,000 spent by each of these plebs on any legal advisor would have saved them a fortune instead of costing them and their families lots more.What a pair of Plebs!.

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
I predicted some time back that , this stunt these 2 plebs pulled would cost them a lot and their chances of winning against the State were very little.Bankruptcy is the next step.I feel sorry for fools who are too arrogant, proud, self-deluded that they will not take advice even when they don't pay for it.A €1,000 spent by each of these plebs on any legal advisor would have saved them a fortune instead of costing them and their families lots more.What a pair of Plebs!.
Yeah, these two 'plebs' challenged the lockdown, I guess it was a waste of time as the Govt has allowed a protest of thousands to take place last weekend in breach of same lockdown.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Joe Duffy on radio now talking about the 'trooth'. A young girl on who can't string a sentence together is trying to criticize Soros and Duffy scoring points time after time. The girl actually sounds as if she is on drugs and is slurring her speech.

RTE are evil.

Now he has just gone to Orlando to talk live to the guy who dresses up as a woman on BBC. Mrs. O Brien. He is also defending Soros!!!! I shit you not.

Mrs O Brien has all his statistics on 'racist' deaths in the U.S.A. Where did he get them I wonder?

Now he is telling us how sick Trump makes him.

I'm switching off the radio now and going out to the garden.
THe researchers in ORE TEE EEE and the producers vet all the callers and anyone who is "a sharp wit and intellect with a counter view to ORE TEE EEE" does not get on the air live EVER.The BBC have been doing this for 20+ years and ORE TEE EEE are just aping their "Norms".All the MSM in Ireland are run for the benefit of the owners, advertisers, shareholders..... etc nothing to do with any public input.ORE TEE EEE and the Dennis O'Brien owned media have "their selected experts with their bias" but not related to us the public by the interviewer.Plank Kenny,Ivan Yeats,Matt Cooper,Marie Wilson,Sarah McEnerney,Dobbo,Dudsey Baloney etc always call the same expert on the same topic each week and it only "portrays the Bias" expressed by the expert and the content production team in the media working in this country.I immediately switch to Lyric FM when the interview is about to come on.I know what's coming , Spiel as the Germans would say.

Last edited:

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Yeah, these two 'plebs' challenged the lockdown, I guess it was a waste of time as the Govt has allowed a protest of thousands to take place last weekend in breach of same lockdown.
It was a waste of time and now, money. They arrogantly thought they could run a high court case themselves and have been found wanting.

Thd march this week for thes USA riots was ridiculous during the coronavirus lockdown but so was gemmas various gatherings at court and elsewhere. ALL of those gatherings should have been properly policed and dispersed.

Medb

Deported
PI Member
THe researchers in ORE TEE EEE and the producers vet all the callers and anyone who is "a sharp wit and intellect with a counter view to ORE TEE EEE" does not get on the air live EVER.The BBC have been doing this for 20+ years and ORE TEE EEE are just aping their "Norms".All the MSM in Ireland are run for the benefit of the owners, advertisers, shareholders..... etc nothing to do with any public input.ORE TEE EEE and the Dennis O'Brien owned media have "their selected experts with their bias" but not relatedto the public by the interviewer.Plank Kenny,Ivan Yeats,Matt Cooper,Marie Wilson,Sarah McEnerney,Dobbo,Dudsey Baloney etc always call the same expert on the same topic each week and it is only "portrays the Bias" expressed by the expert and the content production team in the media working in this country.I immediately switch to Lyric FM when the interview is about to come on.I know what's coming , Spiel as the Germans would say.
I actually made a post yesterday saying we should start debating about the death penalty for certain media and political heads. I'm not saying lets execute them all, but I am saying lets at least talk about it.

Better men were hung for less.

Top Bottom