• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
The same lesbians who wore Roscommon jerseys in Rooskey. But Balbriggan is also their streets
Yeah, there was convicted criminals from Dolphins Barn and Sallynoggin there on Monday night. Another is a drug dealer who's boyfriend was one of the first murdered by The Westies because she started a row with one of their girlfriends.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Yeah, there was convicted criminals from Dolphins Barn and Sallynoggin there on Monday night. Another is a drug dealer who's boyfriend was one of the first murdered by The Westies because she started a row with one of their girlfriends.
Would not surprise me if the Rent a Mob are getting paid in dope or a pass on convictions for putting in an appearance, Nothing else influences such people. Would explain the Garda behaviour of inaction.

Black & Trans

Restricted
Wow! You sure of that? These people seem to be the dregs. OIRA called themselves the B Team. What team are these? Yet it goes from the dregs up to top Sinn Fein pretty boys who knock about with Leo

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Wow! You sure of that? These people seem to be the dregs. OIRA called themselves the B Team. What team are these? Yet it goes from the dregs up to top Sinn Fein pretty boys who knock about with Leo
I've been around a long time. I know them better than they know themselves and they don't even realise it. All these virtue signalling vermin are the dregs of society behind their fraudulent virtuous shields and projected name calling. Even the "homeless helpers" of Sinn Fein are selling drugs to homeless as well as stealing food and money from the charities.
They don't like anti-corruption they can't control.
I'd call them Team Scum.

I'm afraid this is a lesson Gemma needs to learn and she is learning it the hard way.
She will also have to take this sort of tough constructive criticism.
The deletion was inevitable. Gemma went about this the wrong way and only has herself to blame.
I hope she realises this, takes it onboard because it's the only way she can come back stronger than ever by learning from these mistakes.

The oxygen of publicity has been her undoing. 1000 viewers from the whole island, America, Britain and 24k subs from all over the world etc made her think she was going somewhere. In reality, how many were Irish and how many of them were repeat views? The hard facts are, these numbers are not an indication of a large following. It gave her a false sense of security, she got arrogant, encouraging her to lash out in all directions instead of neatly presented focused messages. She has possibly irreparably damaged her image and brand. At one stage I remember her saying how the life of a journalist is more important than any other person. This is an indication of how arrogant she was becoming. Pride comes before a fall.

I watched videos of her outside google today and it looked like a bag of cats wailing and screaming.
Her points were wild, all over the place, incoherent. Onlookers simply thought she was a mad woman screaming on the street.
Critically out of all the supporters she regularly has on her chats, how many support her in person?

If you want to win at this game, you must box clever. You must be patient, down to earth, sensible while striking a chord with people.
The National Party was going well but I think made a serious mistake associating with Gemma once she started going into what is perceived as crazytown talk. It damages the appeal to normies who make the bulk of the voting public.

The National Party will be lucky if she does not take them down with her.

Gemma needs to pull back from the political focus. Instead stick to what she was trained in and is a natural at: journalism. Create a new media movement. It should investigate and present reports on corruption, immigration, the media bias, censorship, maybe 5G, fluoride. Stay away from material that creates a toxic reaction, it doesn't matter how true or proveable it is, certain material is designed to sink your movement, bypass it, stick to what attracts the centre mass of the voting public.
Barrett and Gemma deserve one another.

DrPat2

PI Member
Gemma is pretty angry tonight

Although she is sensationalist and apt to conspiracy theories in her approach, she is 100% right to be highlighting the fact that people are still streaming through Dublin Airport apparently without any testing going on and the bit at the end where she is being spoken to by the security and the Gardai is also very worrying, imo.

If you want to see it go to her website and click on videos and it is top clip on Playlist about 16 minutes long. 640 people viewing it as I write.

Last edited:

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Although she is sensationalist in her approach, she is 100% right to be highlighting the fact that people are still streaming through Dublin Airport apparently without any testing going on and the bit at the end where she is being spoken to by the security and the Gardai is also very worrying, imo.

If you want to see it go to her website and click on videos and it is top clip on Playlist about 16 minutes long.

She is very hit and miss for me. One minute I'm admiring her, the next I'm watching between my fingers.

Ireland was always a place where authority flexed its muscles. From Detectives and government down to doormen outside pubs. Gemma acts suprised that a security guard oversteps the mark. She should be used to it in Ireland.

DrPat2

PI Member
She is very hit and miss for me. One minute I'm admiring her, the next I'm watching between my fingers.

Ireland was always a place where authority flexed its muscles. From Detectives and government down to doormen outside pubs. Gemma acts suprised that a security guard oversteps the mark. She should be used to it in Ireland.
Yes, but this is not so much about her. It is about what she is highlighting and the treatment that she is getting from these people. The fact that three of them have a go at her, a woman apparently alone, is despicable in my opinion.

Top Bottom