Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
Passed by Mountjoy Prison today. Very well organised and surprisingly large anti-Tusla protest outside. I haven't read anything much about this Angela Ray story, certainly seems to be a groundswell of people taking it seriously.

Both Gemma and The Patriot back streaming tonite already. No let up!

Last edited:

El Chaval.

PI Member
These Hotels are privately owned and they all have a notice stating they have the right to "Refuse Admission" I'm not sure if this is law or not but it was first used back in the 60's to keep travellers / loop the loops out of their premises .

If it was my Hotel I wouldn't want any of you in it either !! Hitler had a registered political party as well would I want him inside ? F**K NO !!
Translation.
"I have nothing of interest to say, so I'll just compare you to Hitler again."

Gemma O'Doherty has arranged a public meeting for tonight in Balbriggan. John Waters and Justin Barrett will also be in attendance. Hopefully this one will go ahead without hindrance. It promises to be a great success. Please attend if you can.

civic_critic

PI Member
These people are the bourgeoisie, they are going to betray you. Was Waters not an anti-republican for years and got a good living from it? And now he's surplus to requirements he's angry about it. His blather is always talking about the Irish Times, The media - these are his concerns, the concerns of a south country Dublin limited Irish middle class bore.

Herself made some of the right noises but seems to think that that peculiar form of institutionalised religion imposed in Ireland by a grant to Maynooth by the British is somehow co-equal with Irish Christianity. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this bullying grey-pillared miserableness that was the institutional Catholic church in Ireland is not something that was either identifiable with Ireland - except after a genocide as a prop to middle-class control of the population - or is desirable as a revisited identity. Irish Christianity/druidism and this institutional horseshit are two very different things but O'Doherty and Waters seem to belong to the old granny club in thinking this shit is who we are or were. Or should be. What can you expect from a man, Waters, whose call to greatest ambition is 'to bring back the bad roads'.

I write this mainly because I saw a video where O'Doherty and Waters discussed how disgraceful it was that people should think housing should be available and affordable, they both nodded as Gemma called for no-one to join or give support to any housing actions.

These people are the bourgeoisie, they will betray you. The only way forward at this time is direct democracy. Representative democracy is over and two reactionaries appealing for a vote in this plutocratic game is going to get no-one anywhere.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
These people are the bourgeoisie, they are going to betray you. Was Waters not an anti-republican for years and got a good living from it? And now he's surplus to requirements he's angry about it. His blather is always talking about the Irish Times, The media - these are his concerns, the concerns of a south country Dublin limited Irish middle class bore.

Herself made some of the right noises but seems to think that that peculiar form of institutionalised religion imposed in Ireland by a grant to Maynooth by the British is somehow co-equal with Irish Christianity. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this bullying grey-pillared miserableness that was the institutional Catholic church in Ireland is not something that was either identifiable with Ireland - except after a genocide as a prop to middle-class control of the population - or is desirable as a revisited identity. Irish Christianity/druidism and this institutional horseshit are two very different things but O'Doherty and Waters seem to belong to the old granny club in thinking this shit is who we are or were. Or should be. What can you expect from a man, Waters, whose call to greatest ambition is 'to bring back the bad roads'.

I write this mainly because I saw a video where O'Doherty and Waters discussed how disgraceful it was that people should think housing should be available and affordable, they both nodded as Gemma called for no-one to join or give support to any housing actions.

These people are the bourgeoisie, they will betray you. The only way forward at this time is direct democracy. Representative democracy is over and two reactionaries appealing for a vote in this plutocratic game is going to get no-one anywhere.
Can you expand on this Direct Democracy?

DrPat2

PI Member
I am surprised that the morons didn't try to assault him. Where were the Gardai to ensure that there was law and order?

mikeo

PI Member
They are picking on most vulnerable.

JB is only a small man and would stand no chance in a fight.

Shows , more than anything else , just what kind of people the Open-Border Libs really are. At one time Liberal would mean open to discussion .....Freedom of speech. All it represents now is a bunch of Thug-ish...Non-Thinking, Caucasian hating bastards !

Top Bottom