Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

bells of shandon

PI Member
Plenty of research available as to the detrimental effects of HPV on the health and fertility of young women. The aluminium content appears to be the problem.
To get past Regulatory bodies the aluminium content was reduced by half. PLus it does not prevent many other types of cancer,
Big Pharma makes big profits and has the money to shut down dissent and control Health Boards.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
It would probably constitute defamation to say it aloud, but it's very obvious what's going on here, and likely a breach of US securities regulations.
Isn't that Harris fellow autistic or something which is why he could not hack university. Many Irish Jews called Harris, and many called Simon too? That fellow has an odd background

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Isn't that Harris fellow autistic or something which is why he could not hack university. Many Irish Jews called Harris, and many called Simon too? That fellow has an odd background
Harris appears to be an English surname first appearing in 1066, but was adopted by many Jews with the original surname of Herz or Hirsch.

I don't know anything about Master Harris's background - a full geneaology tree using public records would have to be done.

He does appear to have been groomed for stardom from a young age though - see this.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Harris appears to be an English surname first appearing in 1066, but was adopted by many Jews with the original surname of Herz or Hirsch. I don't know anything about Master Harris's background - a full geneaology tree using public records would have to be done. He does appear to have been groomed for stardom from a young age though - see this.
And the Indo saw fit to cover it as a story.

atkin8

PI Member
. There are 460 of us waiting, it’s 9.16pm and it has not started yet.
I knew the taxi regular this was a political appointment but it was disbanded in 2011 , he was a real dickhead . He gave me a lecture once for not paying a waste collection fee which had already been paid . This taxi scam has been going on for years .

Last edited:
O

Old time user

Non Registered Member
This is the link to her livestream video on her website from last evening.
Discusses non-licensed taxidrivers with a licensed taxi driver -32,000 views and 800 shares of the guy they allegedly caught doing this, her alleged far right status according to the media at the weekend and other issues.

Videos - Gemma O'Doherty Investigative Journalist Ireland
Iriah t im es hit piece on Ireland's far right bloggers and their allies! How the far-right is exploiting immigration concerns in Oughterard

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Article in today's Sunday Times outlining how Trade Union chief Brendan Ogle personally filed a complaint at Store Street Garda station against Gemma O'Doherty over the tweet she made about 'The Ryans' and the Lidl ad.

O'Doherty's tweets are extensively quoted in the article and I'm thinking a good number of people reading the article would agree with her tweets, in which she calls on people to 'give this German kip a wide berth' ( Lidl ).

What sort of scrote is this Ogle? I recall that another Union idiot made a complaint about the ACI ads on Dublin Bus.

MOD Edit: Poster has updated as follows:

I should correct the above post. The article says Ogle made a formal complaint to the Gardaí about Gemma O'Doherty's tweeting of a photo of a Longford school, which only had 1 or 2 Irish kids.

What was wrong about that I wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom