The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

Sawdust

PI Member
It was always bigger than O'Doherty. In fact the cancellation was good in the sense that it reminded people of this.
Precisely. It's astonishing how many people constantly bang on about her as if she the last human being on earth that shares their goals and aspirations. And worse, the morons that swear she is totally insignificant, but just can't seem to leave her alone.

DrPat2

PI Member
People are still going from all over the country. Waterford, Cork, Limerick, Wexford, Northern counties, Dubs.
It's bigger than Gemma now.
Let us hope there is not any violence tomorrow. As was pointed out, that would be spun in the 'meeja' against the 'far-right', another opportunity to make potential supporters less inclined to come out in support of an alternative view to that of the globalist and their band of collaborators.

Wolf

PI Member
Let us hope there is not any violence tomorrow. As was pointed out, that would be spun in the 'meeja' against the 'far-right', another opportunity to make potential supporters less inclined to come out in support of an alternative view to that of the globalist and their band of collaborators.
ANTIFA and their dole scrounging hangers on like Fiona O'Lunatic will be looking for just that...
Be careful if you're attending...

DrPat2

PI Member
Precisely. It's astonishing how many people constantly bang on about her as if she the last human being on earth that shares their goals and aspirations. And worse, the morons that swear she is totally insignificant, but just can't seem to leave her alone.
I think it is because she is articulate and has gradually morphed into a siren for the anti-globalist and has an undeniable media presence and courage to speak out.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Our only difference is that you do not expect any or very few real men. I hope to see a small force turn out. The force does not need to be large, 20 would be enough to deter attack imo. If I was in Ireland I would be there.
Why should Gemma let them decide what day a confrontation takes place, they decided to come tomorrow and have went to considerable effort organising for tomorrow so why facilitate them.
Let them think they won.
Gemma is right let them use their powder tomorrow
And save ours till we are good and ready.
And it suits us not them

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Why should Gemma let them decide what day a confrontation takes place, they decided to come tomorrow and have went to considerable effort organising for tomorrow so why facilitate them.
Let them think they won.
Gemma is right let them use their powder tomorrow
And save ours till we are good and ready.
And it suits us not them
That day will perhaps come, but not for Gemma. The event is I am told going ahead without her. Those turning out tomorrow have passed her by.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I will still support her but she will lose many most likely.
Gemma O Doherty nor ACI are to be given quarter or protection by anyone in the Nationalist movement from now on.
People are fucking livid at her cowardice after her claims she would gladly die for Ireland 🇮🇪
If words and actions don’t match, you’re being played.
At the first sign of trouble she runs for cover, protection or doesn’t even bother showing at all.
She can fuck off back to the left from where she came.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I would suspect that this view is widely held. It is not so much the numbers of people involved but the fact that it is the vanguard or front line. I suppose it is not over til The Fat Lady sings but unless something unexpected happens then it bodes ill.
It would not surprise me to see the birth of a new grouping tomorrow.
Or maybe it will go by without note, we shall see.

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
Smart move by Gemma. Let the anti-Irish dross stand in the pissins of rain tomorrow. They'll have no one to take their anger out on
All that Panti Bliss make-up wasted. Good job Gemma has protected her supporters by taking the day off. Even a scratch on PBs dainty hands while he’s pulling someone’s hair could spread disease.

Top Bottom