The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Thoroughly depressing show.
If what they say about Tusla is true then please god let these f%cking bastards be brought to criminal account.

I've always wondered about Flouride and why it was necessary in a modern society with ample dental services.
Since dentists charge a disgustingly extortionate rate for their work as it stands then surely they would be happy with the extra revenue that would supposedly be generated if Flouride was removed from the water supply?

I had a dentist relative who would become apoplectic if anyone questioned Flouride yet this person by their own admission quite literally knew absolutely nothing about its chemical properties, its origin, anything.

I found it strange that someone who extolled the virtues of something they knew very little about the thing they insisted was beneficial
But thats the Irish way I suppose

Last edited:

Conall Gulban

PI Member

Think this is the Polish documentary mentioned on the show about the Polish woman who's child was taken because she alleged the Irish father was sexually abusing the kid

Doogle

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Episode 24

The 'Yellow Vest movement' in Ireland

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Thoroughly depressing show.
If what they say about Tusla is true then please god let these f%cking bastards be brought to criminal account.

I've always wondered about Flouride and why it was necessary in a modern society with ample dental services.
Since dentists charge a disgustingly extortionate rate for their work as it stands then surely they would be happy with the extra revenue that would supposedly be generated if Flouride was removed from the water supply?

I had a dentist relative who would become apoplectic if anyone questioned Flouride yet this person by their own admission quite literally knew absolutely nothing about its chemical properties, its origin, anything.

I found it strange that someone who extolled the virtues of something they knew very little about the thing they insisted was beneficial
But thats the Irish way I suppose
I think that there is a general consensus that fluoride in toothpaste is beneficial.
Its just this adding of fluoride to water which is highly suspect.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
That is a great broadcast with 500 live viewers.

Reactions: Una

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Episode 24

The 'Yellow Vest movement' in Ireland
Poor Gemma stuck her nose up at Glenn a couple of years ago when he wasn't good enough to talk to.
Telling lies now that she doesn't know him.
She knows him alright and why he doesn't want to talk to her. Nice try for a reaction Gemma.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Episode 25

Third World Ireland: why we're reaching a tipping point and what we can do to save it
This was one of the best episodes in the sence that they finally soit out the agenda that the native is to be killed off.

Doogle

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Episode 25 must have got a copyright strike down whatever2.gif123

Top Bottom