The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

blue velvet

PI Member
The libshits are going to have their jimmies triggered into orbit by this stream. Extensive discussion of immigrant crime and the idea of paedophilia being normal in Islam.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Gemma on with Justin Barrett and James Reynolds tonight. Longford Part Deux.
It is fascinating that Barret and Reynolds have decided to closely ally with Gemma.
Obviously they wish to see a pair become a trio.

Now keep in mind that Barret and Reynolds have 5 or 6 really top notch people in the level below them, but they value her high enough to more or less co opt her, above them.

They may view her as Trump viewed Alex Jones, who despite what one thinks of him, has maybe a million serious fans.
I am not a fan of Jones, but Trump was eager to go on his show.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
The three of them are mighty people. Balls of steel. Only way to go now is full tilt.
The libshits are going to have their jimmies triggered into orbit by this stream. Extensive discussion of immigrant crime and the idea of paedophilia being normal in Islam.
I wish I hadn't seen your posts lads, when I get home I'll be cracking open a bottle of red and listen back - any excuse!!

Dan72

DEPORTED
According to the lads, almost half the population of Longford town is non Irish.

This is a tiny county, population wise. less than 50k.

How many Pakistanis and Africans do they think a tiny county like Longford can sustain.
You have statistics wrong in the above post.

Who was your source? Gemma stream?

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
You have statistics wrong in the above post.

Who was your source? Gemma stream?
Hi Dan. I value your input because I believe you genuine.

But who are you asking this question of, is it Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder because everyone else can use their eyes.

blue velvet

PI Member
This is one of the most genuinely triggering streams ( for libshits ) she's done. They are all giving it socks on immigration.

I can imagine Tintin O'Foole watching it and his mind just shutting down, with him making strange clicking noises and then keeling over.

This is exactly the sort of shit they don't want people to hear.

Dan72

DEPORTED
Hi Dan. I value your input because I believe you genuine.

But who are you asking this question of, is it Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder because everyone else can use their eyes.
So if I go to Longford, for every Irish person I meet I will meet a foreign person?

And when you say eyes, that means you are inferring colour, but there is a very large eastern European community too.

That 50% figure is bogus.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
So if I go to Longford, for every Irish person I meet I will meet a foreign person?

And when you say eyes, that means you are inferring colour, but there is a very large eastern European community too.

That 50% figure is bogus.
If you visit the elementary school, you will find a class with 2 children out of 31 being Maori(natives)

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
This is one of the most genuinely triggering streams ( for libshits ) she's done. They are all giving it socks on immigration.

I can imagine Tintin O'Foole watching it and his mind just shutting down, with him making strange clicking noises and then keeling over.

This is exactly the sort of shit they don't want people to hear.
Last time I saw Tintin on TV he was talking about getting rid of Amhran na bhFiann.
Tintin will be forced to speak Irish only in the underground Gulag I am building outside Longford town.
I will be a ruthless bitch. Life sentence for that fucker.

Top Bottom