The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
It is not my place to judge him or his mother or his family.

Why is this site polluted with people sticking their noses in other people's life, be it Muslims, gays or foreigners or children.
There you go. You're a sick fuck. It's because of people like you that rampant child abuse is so rampant in Ireland. You're like one of the witnesses to homosexual priests raping young boys. "well what's it's got to do with me, he got some sweets and a youth trip out of it."

Dan72

DEPORTED
There you go. You're a sick fuck. It's because of people like you that rampant child abuse is so rampant in Ireland. You're like one of the witnesses to homosexual priests raping young boys. "well what's it's got to do with me, he got some sweets and a youth trip out of it."
You are seriously twisted. Drawing a parallel to the above with a fourteen year old doing drag with support from his mother.

You twisted,twisted depraved person. You need help. Or perhaps even pity.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
You are seriously twisted. Drawing a parallel to the above with a fourteen year old doing drag with support from his mother.

You twisted,twisted depraved person. You need help. Or perhaps even pity.
Right so if the Mother rides the young chap you'll not have a problem with it if he's willing. Your agenda is a chocolate teapot.

Dan72

DEPORTED
Right so if the Mother rides the young chap you'll not have a problem with it if he's willing. Your agenda is a chocolate teapot.
You're twisted.
Take a break from your keyboard.

I am going to assume alot of you on here are middle aged men and to think ye lot yesterday acted like a pack of wolves to prey on someone.

What was yours and others obsession with a teenage boy?
That is sick and depraved by you lot on here.

And the vitriol towards the mother and the suicide talk about the teenage boy.

Do ye guys have nothing better to do?

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
You're not vert bright are you, wrong on both accounts.

Do you want to try again?
No Sir I do not. I wouldn't let a child within a 20 mile radius of you. You're one sick puppy.

Dan72

DEPORTED
No Sir I do not. I wouldn't let a child within a 20 mile radius of you. You're one sick puppy.
That means nothing coming from someone as unhinged as you.

Imagine a kid I am coaching and his 14 year old brother dressed up in drag, is it my business to tell his mother that's child abuse or tell her that he will commit suicide by 30?

Should I tell my colleagues that opinion or other parents?
Actually pretty sick if I even thought it.
But they were the prevailing thoughts on this forum yesterday.
Depraved.

No I shouldn't. I should mind my own fucking business.

This site is like a coffee morning or afternoon or evening for a group of middle aged men to have a bitching session on the next prey.

If it's not drag, it's the gays or the Muslims or the foreigners.

Last edited:

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Gemma on with Justin Barrett and James Reynolds tonight. Longford Part Deux.
Fingers crossed these tie the knot- I worried a bit after the pyjama loony that the NP would back away, after working so hard to keep their noses clean, so this is very encouraging to hear.

blue velvet

PI Member
According to the lads, almost half the population of Longford town is non Irish.

This is a tiny county, population wise. less than 50k.

How many Pakistanis and Africans do they think a tiny county like Longford can sustain.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
According to the lads, almost half the population of Longford town is non Irish.

This is a tiny county, population wise. less than 50k.

How many Pakistanis and Africans do they think a tiny county like Longford can sustain.
I lived and worked up that way 2005/2007. Can't fucking believe this. Sound auld heads up that way. Well there was when I was there anyway. Sad.

blue velvet

PI Member
I lived and worked up that way 2005/2007. Can't fucking believe this. Sound auld heads up that way. Well there was when I was there anyway. Sad.
So sad. My heart is breaking. When I was in national school, one of my teachers was a beautiful raven-haired girl from Longford town. All the lads used to drool over her.

To think it's become a dumping ground for the dregs of the third world.

Top Bottom