The Gemma O'Doherty Thread

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Whatever HQ are paying you, Spammer, it's not enough....
I would worry about him tbh. He recently said he "works" with children a lot and yesterday he said he spends a lot of time with autistic children. Today he's talking about gay 12 year olds and 14 year old drag Queens and giving the latter his support.

He sounds over exuberant any time he mentions kids. It just doesn't sit well. I always knew there was summat not right about Jimmy Saville too.

Dan72

DEPORTED
I would worry about him tbh. He recently said he "works" with children a lot and yesterday he said he spends a lot of time with autistic children. Today he's talking about gay 12 year olds and 14 year old drag Queens and giving the latter his support.

He sounds over exuberant any time he mentions kids. It just doesn't sit well. I always knew there was summat not right about Jimmy Saville too.
What a twisted post from a twisted site.

Ye guys have an unhealthy obsession with what other people are doing, are also obsessed with Muslims and the foreigners and the gays.

I never said I spend a lot of time with autistic kids yesterday, I am a sports coach and have come across autistic kids in my job.

As for the story about the drag tenneage boy, it is the depraved lot on here starting a thread on it, posting vile stuff about his mother and how he will commit suicide by 30. You think that is appropriate?

As for sexuality, if you have a problem with him defining himself as gay at 12 you are openly admitting on here that you were unsure about your own sexuality at 12 Myles.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
What a twisted post from a twisted site.

Ye guys have an unhealthy obsession with what other people are doing, are also obsessed with Muslims and the foreigners and the gays.

I never said I spend a lot of time with autistic kids yesterday, I am a sports coach and have come across autistic kids in my job.

As for the story about the drag tenneage boy, it is the depraved lot on here starting a thread on it, posting vile stuff about his mother and how he will commit suicide by 30. You think that is appropriate?

As for sexuality, if you have a problem with him defining himself at gay at 12 you are openly admitting on here that you were unsure about your own sexuality at 12 Myles.
You've already been told it's not about the young chap claiming to be an iron at 12. It's about promoting a child as a drag queen. The entire point of which is to sexualise a perverted sub section. Nothing of this nature should be allowed anywhere near children. Wether it's this or even hetrosexual stuff like dressing and parading him in BDSM gear with a matching gimp mask. You've already admitted you support this. You should be ashamed of yourself. It's very disturbing that you work with children.

Dan72

DEPORTED
I know you'd like to be able to do anything you like with children with nobody passing comment but it won't happen on here pal.
I am not your pal.
And I am here to call out yours and others twisted posting.

I know you in the past have used alcohol as an excuse, you are let's just say quite the dodgy poster.

Dan72

DEPORTED
You've already been told it's not about the young chap claiming to be an iron at 12. It's about promoting a child as a drag queen. The entire point of which is to sexualise a perverted sub section. Nothing of this nature should be allowed anywhere near children. Wether it's this or even hetrosexual stuff like dressing and parading him in BDSM gear with a matching gimp mask. You've already admitted you support this. You should be ashamed of yourself. It's very disturbing that you work with children.
It is not my business to interfere in that family.

I am not his parent.

Ye guys need to keep your nosed out of how the parenting work in his family.

And lay off the vitriol towards his mother and the suicide talk about him.
Some of the stuff posted on here yesterday was depraved.

Last edited:

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
It is not my business to interfere in that family.

I am not his patent.

Ye guys need to keep your nosed out of how the parenting work in his family.

And lay off the vitriol towards his mother and the suicide talk about him.
Some of the stuff posted on here yesterday was depraved.
You support a 12 year old child dressing in BDSM gear with a gimp mask and then being paraded on national media by his mother, correct?

Dan72

DEPORTED
You support a 12 year old child dressing in BDSM gear with a gimp mask and then being paraded on national media by his mother, correct?
It is not my place to judge him or his mother or his family.

Why is this site polluted with people sticking their noses in other people's life, be it Muslims, gays or foreigners or children.

Top Bottom