The fact of demographics being completely left out of the "Official Debate".

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
The Gah is a load of bollox.
Better to learn some martial arts and strength training.

A true blue Dub like Connor McGregor, despite his many foibles, shows the culchie gimps how it's done.
The GAA will open doors for you all through out your life. Not to mention, they're the most Nationalistic stock we have left. Well, bar the mountain tribes, the Ethnic Minority.

Edit.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! you can't type K nacker?

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
The sad fact we have to accept is that cuckdom is nothing new to Ireland. All you have to do is look at p.ie Most of them seems to be in their fifties and sixties - but a bigger bunch of cucked faggots you will not find. We have to overturn decades of cuckdom in Ireland. This is an colossal task. But, we have no option but to undertake it. Too many noble Patriots have shed their sacred blood for Ireland for us to just hand her over to the scum.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
The sad fact we have to accept is that cuckdom is nothing new to Ireland. All you have to do is look at p.ie Most of them seems to be in their fifties and sixties - but a bigger bunch of cucked faggots you will not find. We have to overturn decades of cuckdom in Ireland. This is an colossal task. But, we have no option but to undertake it. Too many noble Patriots have shed their sacred blood for Ireland for us to just hand her over to the scum.
Makes sense. The rot started in the 60's. Although It would have hit Ireland a bit later than that. I don't see how any decent parent would encourage their child to go to college now. Especially if you have a Son. They can make great money within the building trade anyway and you don't run the risk of them becoming an indoctrinated fuckwit with with blue hair, stretched ears and quite possibly a stretched 'rse hole too.

Heraclitus

PI Member
The GAA will open doors for you all through out your life. Not to mention, they're the most Nationalistic stock we have left. Well, bar the mountain tribes, the Ethnic Minority.

Edit.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! you can't type K nacker?
I'm not a fan, but neither am I a fan of wendyball or pass the peanut.

Heraclitus

PI Member
i feel the question is. will nationalism in its present form be forced to change from its marxist values to protect irelands heritage from the new threat of foreign passive invasion. or do they want the immigrant votes to much to worry about the cultural identity of the country...
No offense, but I put this through google translate and I'm still none the wiser

There was a thread here on this
Abortion and our birth rates

Report on abortion statistics in England and Wales for 2016
Depending on british numbers from 2016, i had calculated abortions here would be 14288 (12 week compare) to 15651 (24 week compare)
Remove the numbers they say went over seas every year
14288 - 3265 = 11023
15651 - 3265 = 12386

(11023/62053) * 100 = 18%
(12386/62053) * 100 = 20%

So a potential 20% decrease in birth rates if we follow our neighbour

Having said that the data from Report on abortion statistics in England and Wales for 2016 for 2016 only has 1163 irish women in 2016 who had an abortion.
So the 3265 number that was said in media might be nonsense ? And the decrease might be a further few percentage points.

14288 - 1163 = 13125
15651 - 1163 = 14488

(13125/62053) * 100 = 21%
(14488/62053) * 100 = 23%

The ethnicity data for england has the abortion rates for white british at 67% and it goes to 78% when added in none british whites.
So uk is supposedly 79% white british and 87% white (i do not believe this myself i think this is lower but these are the 2011 census stats).
Which would make a case that it will effect the foreigners equally or even more so then the ethnic irish.

However the irish are already been outbred anyway and even if the non ethnic irish are hit more by abortion we are losing the overall battle.
[BGCOLOR=transparent]Demographics of the Republic of Ireland - Wikipedia[/BGCOLOR]
The Irish fertility rate is still the highest of any European country .[5] This increase is significantly fuelled by non-Irish immigration – in 2009, a quarter of all children born in the Republic were born to mothers who had immigrated from other countries.
But any decrease in the countries overall total fertility rate of 1.8 birth rate would be seen as another excuse to open the doors of this country further to replacement migration.

If the birth rate gets brought down 20~%, it will be easier to get people to accept on tap, mass numbers of lower tier consumers they want to flood the place with continue to prop up housing for the landlords and buy all the shit they dont need on credit. Bankers and corporations all love it. The global monopoly corporations need lower intelligence consumers to buy the increasingly generic crap they are selling today in a globalist market. You needs lots of low tier debt slaves. You also need to be of a certain stupidity to love the generic shit they are dumping out of hollywood as example. The government does not care as long as the state creeps along for another 5 years and they keep propping up their pensions and wages, they will follow orders. Its a race to the bottom where small numbers of people at the different tiers of the pyramid continue to take their cut.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
There was a thread here on this
Abortion and our birth rates

Report on abortion statistics in England and Wales for 2016
Depending on british numbers from 2016, i had calculated abortions here would be 14288 (12 week compare) to 15651 (24 week compare)
Remove the numbers they say went over seas every year
14288 - 3265 = 11023
15651 - 3265 = 12386

(11023/62053) * 100 = 18%
(12386/62053) * 100 = 20%

So a potential 20% decrease in birth rates if we follow our neighbour

Having said that the data from Report on abortion statistics in England and Wales for 2016 for 2016 only has 1163 irish women in 2016 who had an abortion.
So the 3265 number that was said in media might be nonsense ? And the decrease might be a further few percentage points.

14288 - 1163 = 13125
15651 - 1163 = 14488

(13125/62053) * 100 = 21%
(14488/62053) * 100 = 23%

The ethnicity data for england has the abortion rates for white british at 67% and it goes to 78% when added in none british whites.
So uk is supposedly 79% white british and 87% white (i do not believe this myself i think this is lower but these are the 2011 census stats).
Which would make a case that it will effect the foreigners equally or even more so then the ethnic irish.

However the irish are already been outbred anyway and even if the non ethnic irish are hit more by abortion we are losing the overall battle.
[BGCOLOR=transparent]Demographics of the Republic of Ireland - Wikipedia[/BGCOLOR]

But any decrease in the countries overall total fertility rate of 1.8 birth rate would be seen as another excuse to open the doors of this country further to replacement migration.

If the birth rate gets brought down 20~%, it will be easier to get people to accept on tap, mass numbers of lower tier consumers they want to flood the place with continue to prop up housing for the landlords and buy all the shit they dont need on credit. Bankers and corporations all love it. The global monopoly corporations need lower intelligence consumers to buy the increasingly generic crap they are selling today in a globalist market. You needs lots of low tier debt slaves. You also need to be of a certain stupidity to love the generic shit they are dumping out of hollywood as example. The government does not care as long as the state creeps along for another 5 years and they keep propping up their pensions and wages, they will follow orders. Its a race to the bottom where small numbers of people at the different tiers of the pyramid continue to take their cut.
Great post.
Can't believe that ethnic minorities have higher abortion rates than the white British.
"Generic shite coming out of Hollywood"
Lol so true.its literally unwatchable.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
But what would you call a "White Nationalist" who isn't interested in having a child bearing adult relationship with a white woman and who instead prefers to slut around the place in an Asian country with Asian girls while blaming the fall of the West on white women?
Heraclitus

Top Bottom