The fact of demographics being completely left out of the "Official Debate".

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Women have done that for tens of thousands of years. What does that tell you? Does it not tell you that many women would rather share an Alpha Male than have a low caliber soy boy cuck to themselves?
yes: but i don't see what capitalism has to do with it. ps would "only trump can save us now" not be more up to date:)

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
woman have lead to this confusion. i would suggest because they are confused mostly... its the what do woman want mystery. waste of time really fiddling while rome burns...

I have to tell you, you sound to me like a bit of a soy boy who's blaming women for the fact that you don't have the balls to organise and overthrow the Régime that's cuckolding you.

Threads
He's an underclass pugnacious wee upstart that attained celebrity status by chance.

He's no role-model for Irish youth. There needs to be proper modern-day masculine, disciplined and intelligent Irish men for them to look up to and to give a higher purpose to their existence. Not Crumlin slum-lice stumbling round drunk at Los Angeles Night Clubs.
They need to figure that out for themselves.

The more cerebral among them should read the likes of Nietzsche and Maslow for inspiration, and the empirically backed literature on habit formation and goal attainment for the practical implementation of their vision.

A nationalist 'common good' is useful insofar as it furnishes fertile soil for self actualisation.
When it tends towards sclerosis, as it did in the first decades post independence, it should be rejected outright.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
They need to figure that out for themselves.

The more cerebral among them should read the likes of Nietzsche and Maslow for inspiration, and the empirically backed literature on habit formation and goal attainment for the practical implementation of their vision.

A nationalist 'common good' is useful insofar as it furnishes fertile soil for self actualisation.
When it tends towards sclerosis, as it did in the first decades post independence, it should be rejected outright.
i feel the question is. will nationalism in its present form be forced to change from its marxist values to protect irelands heritage from the new threat of foreign passive invasion. or do they want the immigrant votes to much to worry about the cultural identity of the country...

Threads
The whole abortion debacle made it very clear to me that the place to start the clean up is not with the women - but with the young men. Young men in the West today are little more than what would have been considered catamites in more heroic times. He have to start putting some manliness into their souls. Training of body and spirit from the youngest age must be our goal. I really believe the young girls will follow the Alpha Males we will create - and reject the Liberal soy boy cucks.
Even the most fucked in the head white male hating trashy SJW will still demand to get ridden senseless by the biggest most powerful white fella they can find.

Top Bottom