Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

The end might be near for Merkel

The CSU is starting to dig its heels in, but only because of upcoming state elections methinks. They'll lose their absolute majority, and I'd wager the AfD has a great shot of cracking 20%. Merkel has had more political lives than a cat, but she's been damaged by this and the BAMF affair:

Angela Merkel’s political near-death experience in Bavarian brawl

Last edited:
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh
She should be hung for treason. She had no mandate from the people to permanently alter the demographic of a once proud nation.
If the AfD had its druthers, she and the entire CDU/CSU leadership would be on trial. They have the blood of countless innocents on their hands.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium

I showed this to some AFD & FPO lads in Brussels last year & they went "OMG" & laughed but nothing came of it - YET

Maybe we'll have better craic when I give it to Kevin Sharkey & I will- in a big funny way

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Her Interior Minister came out and openly rejected her immigration policies a couple of days ago.

The hardline interior ministers of Austria, Germany and Italy have formed an 'axis of the willing' to combat illegal immigration, Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said Wednesday, escalating a Europe-wide row over the issue.

The announcement by Kurz in Berlin after talks with German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer marks a shot across the bow at Chancellor Angela Merkel, who is trying to pull together a deal for EU cooperation on placing asylum seekers.

Seehofer - who is locked in an open migration feud with Merkel that is threatening the stability of her coalition government - said that he and his far-right Austrian and Italian counterparts, Herbert Kickl and Matteo Salvini, formed their alliance this week.
Hardline interior ministers of Germany, Austria and Italy form alliance | Daily Mail Online

OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

I showed this to some AFD & FPO lads in Brussels last year & they went "OMG" & laughed but nothing came of it - YET

Maybe we'll have better craic when I give it to Kevin Sharkey & I will- in a big funny way
There have been incidents in Berlin in which men wearing yarmulkas have gotten the tar beaten out of them. Politicians shrug their shoulders and the media squelch the reports, all because Moslems were doing the beating. Whenever the AfD has brought this to light, the usual suspects clutch their pearls or roll their eyes.

There's been talk of a parliamentary constructive vote of no confidence against Merkel, but the Greens would most likely ride to her rescue. Considering the fact that she's eliminated any serious and competent challengers within her ranks over the years, her replacement wouldn't last long and the president would have to call new elections.

Not only has she been a millstone for the entire nation, now she's gradually sinking her party. And rightfully so.

Last edited:
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh
Her Interior Minister came out and openly rejected her immigration policies a couple of days ago.

Hardline interior ministers of Germany, Austria and Italy form alliance | Daily Mail Online
He's even more hypocritical than she. When Merkel threw open the borders, Seehofer and his party went red in the face, stomped their feet, then got back into line. They haven't done shit for two years but now that there are state elections, they've suddenly gotten religion. Cynical isn't the word for it.

Franz Josef Strauss once famously said there could be no democratic alternative to the ideological right of the CSU. Now there is, they are beginning to breathe down the Bavarians' necks and the CSU is scared shitless.

Last edited:

colm from clonmel

PI Member
There have been incidents in Berlin in which Jews' wearing yarmulkas have gotten the tar beaten out of them. Politicians shrug their shoulders and the media squelch the reports, all because Moslems were doing the beating. Whenever the AfD has brought this to light, the usual suspects clutch their pearls or roll their eyes.

There's been talk of a parliamentary constructive vote of no confidence against Merkel, but the Greens would most likely ride to her rescue. Considering the fact that she's eliminated any serious and competent challengers within her ranks over the years, her replacement wouldn't last long and the president would have to call new elections.

Not only has she been a millstone for the entire nation, now she's gradually sinking her party. And rightfully so.
To be fair, whoever was in charge would of acted in the same manner as Merkel. Germany is a vassal state of the Anglo-Jewish empire and the order from up high was to let the savages in.

I'd still give her the rope though.

OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh
To be fair, whoever was in charge would of acted in the same manner as Merkel. Germany is a vassal state of the Anglo-Jewish empire and the order from up high was to let the savages in.

I'd still give her the rope though.
I'm afraid that's correct. Once Merkel's paymasters gave the signal, it was all over for Germany.

Top Bottom