The Emerging Disaster that is the Repeal Campaign

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...disney-princess-abortion-pro-choice-immigrant

'A Pennsylvania Planned Parenthood affiliate is facing backlash after tweeting that Disney should consider adding a princess who’s had an abortion to its lineup.
In a tweet that has since been deleted, Planned Parenthood Keystone, located in Trexlertown, PA, wrote: “We need a Disney princess who’s had an abortion,” before naming other Disney princesses that we “need.”
Their suggestions included a princess who is “pro-choice,” an “undocumented immigrant,” a “union worker,” and a princess that is “trans.'

There is no limit to how low these f-uckers will go.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
Why do Abortionists always look so manic and deranged?

colonel, i was actually thinking about this foto last night and a few other ones here of repealers. im beginning to think these women KNOW ON A DEEPER LEVEL that what they are doing is wrong. thats why those faces are so contorted and ugly and for want of a better word scary. im not saying they're ugly, im saying they're bodies are reacting this way to the diabolical energy they are chanting. they are almost at war with their true selves and their bodies are suffering. compare these ladies to the beautiful people who passed me by as i stood at the gates of the garden of rememberance on march 10th rally and watched the salt of the irish earth pass me by in their tens of thousands. there were no contorted faces like the sad creatures above, just beaming joyful faces and holy sincere faces. as u said in a comment above, we have to do something after referendum about our young women - personally i think they are lost souls and have been abused since childhood by a diabolical media. this is a long fight. beir bua.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
It's very satanic. Remember the specific and detailed mockery of the Church on that beach? It's not as if these dizzy sprogs are particularly aware of Church nuance.

And then we have two non-Irish cosmopolitans in the form of Cleo and Al Zappone holding the Irish baby. And I say non-Irish for Cleo because I don't think he's either Indian or Irish but a globalist-citizen of the worst kind. The pair of them holding an Irish baby with Al Zapone who has this physically satanic grin built into her face. And Harris has the look of a classic child snatcher with a slight smile that almost discloses tiny fangs. And I don't mean to satirise or insult them but that is what they look like! We're not dealing with technocrats forwarding a reasoned if flawed argument here (because they are all over the shop) but enraged, shreiking banshees in rebellion against God.
mystic, can u put up the photo?

... thats why those faces are so contorted and ugly and for want of a better word scary. im not saying they're ugly, im saying they're bodies are reacting this way to the diabolical energy they are chanting. they are almost at war with their true selves and their bodies are suffering. compare these ladies to the beautiful people... i think they are lost souls and have been abused since childhood by a diabolical media...
"Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
did anyone see a spin feigner called louise o reilly on rte there, that sunday nite political show - an atrocious wagon, full of spin - trusting women trusting doctors, God they're apalling.
She's one of 5 TD's in my constituency. When I sent Tadgh's immigration letter to all of them, her and Clare Daly didn't even respond.

"“I’ve studied Nazism for four decades. And I understand it very well. And I can tell you there are some awful people lurking in the corners. They’re ready to come out. And if the radical left keeps pushing the way it’s pushing, they’re going to come.””
Where is that quote come from?

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
"Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”
medication time.

Top Bottom