• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Emerging Disaster that is the Repeal Campaign

'I am absolutely horrified' - mother's shock after pro-life group asks schoolgirl for funds - Independent.ie

The old fruitcake and her @I am absolutely horrified' - mother's shock'.
I would be far more horrified and shocked if my daughter got information in the post that justified killing.
"[My daughter] was absolutely mortified and shocked. She didn't have the words and she really didn't know what to make of it."

Truth hurts I suppose. Is it more appropriate for teens to have abortions rather than read about the reality of it? I reckon this is a fake story. The letter was addressed to the householder which is not the children. It's probably some pro murder witch who just happened to get the full attention of the paper.

No comments allowed anyway. I don't read any websites that don't allow comments. It's just propaganda.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Look at this dirty slimeball fake, David McWilliams. I always knew he was a fraud. He always made sure never to say or do anything that would threaten the criminal Régime - and the Régime always paid him back with TV programs and shows and book contracts. Now he is doing the Régime's dirty work in killing Irish babies. Rat scum. Pure filth.

Look at this dirty slimeball fake, David McWilliams. I always knew he was a fraud. He always made sure never to say or do anything that would threaten the criminal Régime - and the Régime always paid him back with TV programs and shows and book contracts. Now he is doing the Régime's dirty work in killing Irish babies. Rat scum. Pure filth.

thats some scumbag right there :mad:

'It shouldn't be foisted on children who know nothing about it' - father hits out at pro-life speaker at Cathedral mass - Independent.ie

More anti save the 8th propoganda. Imagine that, a pro life speaker at a Catholic mass. What a whinging soft cock to go on the radio to moan about that, they had to waddle out of the church so as not to hear another side. If it was some fucker talking about the joy of abortion bet he would have left his fat arse on the seat. Tusla need to get involved with the family and check out the home situation, that child of his is definitly going to grow to be an awful bollocks if his father is left to carry on as he is.
Fair play to the two girls that refused to shake his hand. He was probably picking his nose throughout the mass..

What if a Muslim should turn up to a mass and the priest starts talking about Jesus?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It seems that this is what respecting women means to the Abortionists. You really couldn't make it up. This was one of their fund raisers. I apologize to any of my Comrades who don't want to have to see this filth, but it's important to understand that this actually shows us what the Abortionist Movement is all about - the commodification of the bodies of women and children.

Yes, Catholicism deals with the reality that people can do awful things - it's called sin. I wonder how he deals with that inconvenient image of a man nailed to a cross all around the inside a church - does he shield his child's eyes to protect him from the harm? Little Jimmy will see and hear worse on TV, probably when Dad isn't even there to protect him from the truth. Perhaps he was afraid to face the true reaction from a ten year old when he learns that some adults in Ireland actually want to kill babies ... and ask Daddy what he's going to vote for? It's a sad day when adults exhibit more moral cowardice than a child would.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
These morons are treating their sons as wee gay boys. Is it any wonder we're rearing a nation of fudge packers when they're "protected" like this? Besides, the chap was just looking for attention. Even if a speaker in a church is saying sh1t you don't agree with, you don't get up in the middle of it and march like a prat out so everyone can see you.

colonel, not saying i told you so, but ages back i told u id put him in a gulag, i knew he was a fuckineejit years ago.