The Emerging Disaster that is the Repeal Campaign

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The rush of transgressing boundaries- a lot of them probably find the actual concept of abortion gruesome and disgusting. Also having talked to them politics.ie a lot of the repealers haven't psychologically progressed from adolescence. One in particular talked about growing up in a home with an alcoholic, I grew up in a home with an alcoholic also but thankfully I got to Al-Anon where I got to get over a lot of the damage that does. She didn't because she had "pride" in herself. There is a Franciscan saying which sounds trite but actually has an incredible amount to it- "take off the burden of self justification", or in other words stop needing to pretend that you are a good person which isn't to say go out and be a scumbag but get rid of the need to pat yourself on the back and face what you are and you will be freer for it. A lot of these people are emotionally motivated by the desire to believe that everyone is a good person (unless of course they have personally harmed them or are some in-PC monster). They hate the Church yet are still bothered about being judged by the Church even though your average Priest is doubtless unconcerned about abortion either way. There are a lot of things going on here and I'm sure there are a lot that I am missing.

Well, you know I'm not terribly into Christian mythology etc. but I do find it remarkable the constant occult undertone in the Repeal Campaign. Sometimes not an undertone, but directly in your face - with the word "witch" showing up everywhere. I don't think it's all irony. And I don't think they are Wiccan either. They don't have that Mother Earth feel about them.

Well, you know I'm not terribly into Christian mythology etc. but I do find it remarkable the constant occult undertone in the Repeal Campaign. Sometimes not an undertone, but directly in your face - with the word "witch" showing up everywhere. I don't think it's all irony. And I don't think they are Wiccan either. They don't have that Mother Earth feel about them.
Having talked to other women who have talked to them and heard reports back they are incredible emotional weaklings, frighteningly so given how Gaelic women have historically been praised for their toughness. I think a lot of this carry on is convoluted attempt to invoke some Bishop Richard Williamson character out of the wood work to tell them what is what. Life doesn't work that way though.

It's very satanic. Remember the specific and detailed mockery of the Church on that beach? It's not as if these dizzy sprogs are particularly aware of Church nuance.

And then we have two non-Irish cosmopolitans in the form of Cleo and Al Zappone holding the Irish baby. And I say non-Irish for Cleo because I don't think he's either Indian or Irish but a globalist-citizen of the worst kind. The pair of them holding an Irish baby with Al Zapone who has this physically satanic grin built into her face. And Harris has the look of a classic child snatcher with a slight smile that almost discloses tiny fangs. And I don't mean to satirise or insult them but that is what they look like! We're not dealing with technocrats forwarding a reasoned if flawed argument here (because they are all over the shop) but enraged, shreiking banshees in rebellion against God.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Having talked to other women who have talked to them and heard reports back they are incredible emotional weaklings, frighteningly so given how Gaelic women have historically been praised for their toughness. I think a lot of this carry on is convoluted attempt to invoke some Bishop Richard Williamson character out of the wood work to tell them what is what. Life doesn't work that way though.

Our youth, both male and female, and desperately crying out for leadership. They are a generation that has grown up without any paternal direction.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It's very satanic. Remember the specific and detailed mockery of the Church on that beach? It's not as if these dizzy sprogs are particularly aware of Church nuance.

And then we have two non-Irish cosmopolitans in the form of Cleo and Al Zappone holding the Irish baby. And I say non-Irish for Cleo because I don't think he's either Indian or Irish but a globalist-citizen of the worst kind. The pair of them holding an Irish baby with Al Zapone who has this physically satanic grin built into her face. And Harris has the look of a classic child snatcher with a slight smile that almost discloses tiny fangs. And I don't mean to satirise or insult them but that is what they look like! We're not dealing with technocrats forwarding a reasoned if flawed argument here (because they are all over the shop) but enraged, shreiking banshees in rebellion against God.

Yes, I think it's worth reminding ourselves of just how detailed that occult ceremony was. And as you say, it's highly unlikely that those girls were terribly motivated by such details themselves. In short, there must have been a more sinister intelligence behind the scenes. And to add insult to injury - the whole circus was funded by the Arts Council and other state agencies.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Go raibh maith agat to Smurftool for this scan. What this fool Coveney is suggesting is that any future laws making abortion even more liberal than what is now proposed - abortion on demand up to 12 weeks and right up to birth in cases of rape or incest or disability - will have to be passed by a two thirds majority in Leinster House. Of course, this is totally unconstitutional and would be overturned immediately in any court. But the underlying thought process is what's more interesting. Coveney knows that politicians can't be trusted not to make abortion more and more liberal, and he knows that the public also know they can't be trusted - so he's trying to pull the wool over the eyes of voters with a bogus proposal about a two thirds voting rule. Maybe he's even trying to pull the wool over his own eyes. Coveney has never been on good terms with reality.

Go raibh maith agat to Smurftool for this scan. What this fool Coveney is suggesting is that any future laws making abortion even more liberal than what is now proposed - abortion on demand up to 12 weeks and right up to birth in cases of rape or incest or disability - will have to be passed by a two thirds majority in Leinster House. Of course, this is totally unconstitutional and would be overturned immediately in any court. But the underlying thought process is what's more interesting. Coveney knows that politicians can't be trusted not to make abortion more and more liberal, and he knows that the public also know they can't be trusted - so he's trying to pull the wool over the eyes of voters with a bogus proposal about a two thirds voting rule. Maybe he's even trying to pull the wool over his own eyes. Coveney has never been on good terms with reality.

Maybe they feel the heat? They're on the run?

Last edited:
Top Bottom