• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Emerging Disaster that is the Repeal Campaign

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Another Abortionist Freakshow. These muppets call themselves "The Handmaids," in mockery of the Virgin Mary who said "Behold the Handmaid of the Lord." I'm not sure what the lampshades on their heads is supposed to represent, but apparently their act was a big hit at last weeks Abortionist "concert" in Liberty Hall. Sad that this building was once associated with the great patriot, James Connolly, but is now a nest of anti-Irish vipers.

The
Another Abortionist Freakshow. These muppets call themselves "The Handmaids," in mockery of the Virgin Mary who said "Behold the Handmaid of the Lord." I'm not sure what the lampshades on their heads is supposed to represent, but apparently their act was a big hit at last weeks Abortionist "concert" in Liberty Hall. Sad that this building was once associated with the great patriot, James Connolly, but is now a nest of anti-Irish vipers.

They seem to take pride in looking ugly and miserable.

these bastards are clearly satanists :mad:

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I'd have to say that the main Pro Life Campaign Twitter pages are pretty boring. Nobody really responds to the Tweets. All the action is on the Abortionist pages - who are being slaughtered by Pro Life activists. Poor old Colm O'Gorman is getting a terrible time - but he is an attention whore and is probably loving it. It was just the opposite on gay marriage referendum, where the Gaystapo occupied and annihilated the opposition pages. I don't know if this is a good sign.

I'd have to say that the main Pro Life Campaign Twitter pages are pretty boring. Nobody really responds to the Tweets. All the action is on the Abortionist pages - who are being slaughtered by Pro Life activists. Poor old Colm O'Gorman is getting a terrible time - but he is an attention whore and is probably loving it. It was just the opposite on gay marriage referendum, where the Gaystapo occupied and annihilated the opposition pages. I don't know if this is a good sign.
you managed to avoid the repeal shield.. i'm blocked out.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Seems this is supposed to be an Abortionist Virgin Mary in the Grotto. She has her apron on to carry out the abortion. I don't know how they think this dreadful mockery is helping their cause. Mind you, it's a cause that has no redeeming features. How can anything be good about child murder?

Seems this is supposed to be an Abortionist Virgin Mary in the Grotto. She has her apron on to carry out the abortion. I don't know how they think this dreadful mockery is helping their cause. Mind you, it's a cause that has no redeeming features. How can anything be good about child murder?

I try not to hate people, but these pro-aborts are making it very difficult. Usually I'm happy to argue with people and respect that the other person holds a different opinion, but the pro-aborts are just a nasty bunch of degenerates. I really hate them.