The Emerging Disaster that is the Repeal Campaign

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
did anyone see a spin feigner called louise o reilly on rte there, that sunday nite political show - an atrocious wagon, full of spin - trusting women trusting doctors, God they're apalling.
Shame Féin has been totally infiltrated by Trots like this wench.
Trust women - They suspend a woman member for 3 months for voting against repeal.
Trust Doctors - They don't ask any Doctors, pretend none would speak up for Pro Life. Pro Life Doctors present them with 100 Euro Specsaver voucher at 100-120,000 person Pro Life march.
These fucking idiots are fuckin hilariously stupid!

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Does anyone have figures from today's Sunday Business Post poll. I believe it shows a 10% swing to Pro Life.
Tried get it there but you have to pay 20 quid to subscribe.
They have to bring numbers back near round reality after the numbers on the streets and various polls show them for the liars they are. Save some face, claim the Russians and Nazi's hacked the votes etc.

Does anyone have figures from today's Sunday Business Post poll. I believe it shows a 10% swing to Pro Life.
Yeah, the wider media are being guarded about that, lol.

But I don't think you can gauge opinion on these toxic taboo issues tbh. And I think it's bad practice to let the media referee one's sense of dis/encouragement. They can buzz off with their "polls", favourable or no. I'm happy with the big march, after that just roll up the sleeves and nail the door to door thing and see what comes out the other end. I won't worry about "polls".

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
Shame Féin has been totally infiltrated by Trots like this wench.
wench - great word comrade, havent heard it in ages. they really are all wenches in sf now. and isnt it funny that its all women lately and forseeable future fronting sf. this is all so scripted.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
wench - great word comrade, havent heard it in ages. they really are all wenches in sf now. and isnt it funny that its all women lately and forseeable future fronting sf. this is all so scripted.
You can't have a bunch of wimmin leading and in charge of things with their feelings, emotions and hormones!
The place is going to hell at least once a month!

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
I do believe that it's a form of Satanism.
slaughter of innocents was always his way. deceiving was always his way too. deceiving 'educated' and 'cultured' people that slaughtering innocents is a right is his crowning achievement. God bless colonel, im off to the leaba now.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Sorry, but this girl really does look Satanic. Win or loose this referendum, we really have to look at what is happening to so many of our young women.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
New poll reveals how close the abortion referendum vote could be

The No campaign has been gaining ground

The Red C poll for the Sunday Business Post poll asked voters if they agreed with this motion.

It found 52% of voters are in favour but 33% are against.

The survey also revealed the age and location profile of voters, with more than 70% of 18 to 24 years olds in favour of terminations, but this drops to 48% of 45 to 54 year olds and 31% of voters aged over 65.

It found 60% of Dubliners are in favour of repealing the Eighth, while 50% of Leinster residents will vote yes.

Meanwhile, 48% of Connacht and Ulster voters are in favour, while 49% of Munster respondents echo the same sentiments.

Pro-life group ‘Save the 8’, has welcomed the latest poll findings.

Spokeswoman Niamh UiBhriain said: “One trend is clear both in polling, and from our experience talking to real voters – the more the public find out about this abortion proposal, the less they like it.

“That is reflected in today’s poll, which is welcome news.

“But there is much more work for us to do to make sure voters are informed about the consequences of a yes vote on May 25.

“The Government is proposing abortion for any reason up to 12 weeks, and a carbon copy of the UK model after 12 weeks.

New poll reveals how close the abortion referendum votes could be

Why do Abortionists always look so manic and deranged?

The rush of transgressing boundaries- a lot of them probably find the actual concept of abortion gruesome and disgusting. Also having talked to them politics.ie a lot of the repealers haven't psychologically progressed from adolescence. One in particular talked about growing up in a home with an alcoholic, I grew up in a home with an alcoholic also but thankfully I got to Al-Anon where I got to get over a lot of the damage that does. She didn't because she had "pride" in herself. There is a Franciscan saying which sounds trite but actually has an incredible amount to it- "take off the burden of self justification", or in other words stop needing to pretend that you are a good person which isn't to say go out and be a scumbag but get rid of the need to pat yourself on the back and face what you are and you will be freer for it. A lot of these people are emotionally motivated by the desire to believe that everyone is a good person (unless of course they have personally harmed them or are some in-PC monster). They hate the Church yet are still bothered about being judged by the Church even though your average Priest is doubtless unconcerned about abortion either way. There are a lot of things going on here and I'm sure there are a lot that I am missing.

Top Bottom