• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Don The Don

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
People who are seeing their countries/nations laid waste to don't have time or desire for pie-in-the-sky, think-happy-thoughts rhetoric (which is all it is, really) and in lieu of electing politicians who will successfully make total war against demographic replacement plans, the common man will opt for a very unpleasant contingency, logos be damned.

Your heart is in the right place, but your mind is somewhere in the Kuiper Belt, as the crow flies.
logos is not about happy thoughts, although the final outcome of logos turned into praxis is happiness. Anything can make you happy while not necessarily being true. Logos is truth and in some cases may result in you having to face harsh realities, but ultimatly the end result is positive. Pedos can be happy but at someone else's expense. This is not Logos

Sep 30, 2017
logos is not about happy thoughts, although the final outcome of logos turned into praxis is happiness. Anything can make you happy while not necessarily being true. Logos is truth and in some cases may result in you having to face harsh realities, but ultimatly the end result is positive. Pedos can be happy but at someone else's expense. This is not Logos

We'll have to agree to disagree there, Mac.

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
Jones of course argues that Christ is Logos/truth incarnate, truth manifested as a living breathing being who is the Alpha and the OMega, the beginning and end of all things, the source of all logos (small L)

The Doc

PI Member
May 12, 2018
"Don't Make the Black Kids Angry"- Colin Flaherty is the special guest on tonight's show with The Don & Critiqued- Live From 8PM

"Colin Flaherty is an award winning writer whose work has been published in more than 1000 places around the globe, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Washington Post, Bloomberg Business Week, Time magazine, and others. He is also the author of the Amazon #1 Best Sellers: “Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry,” and "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It." And “Redwood to Deadwood: a 53-year old dude hitchhikes around America. Again.” His story showing a black man unjustly convicted for trying to kill his white girlfriend resulted in his exoneration and release from prison."

Live tonight from 8PM

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Great show, hadn't heard of Colin Flaherty before, he seems to be a guy who is able to back everything he says up with stats and facts. I will certainly be checking out what other content that he has out there.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Feb 14, 2018
Great show, hadn't heard of Colin Flaherty before, he seems to be a guy who is able to back everything he says up with stats and facts. I will certainly be checking out what other content that he has out there.
He used to be pretty big on youtube before getting banned. He didn't fit the media's utter nonsense narrative of the fellas being randomly oppressed by the cops. Instead he held a mirror up to their disgraceful crime stats and went over the cases calmly and to the point.

OP
C

celticfire

Non Registered Member

I came across this Irish guy recently and he is a great patriot. Perhaps it would be a good idea for him to cooperate here with us by posting his videos and answering any questions that is posed to him. This is a lenghty video, most are far shorter. This really is the wave of the future in getting people on your side, ie from the ground up. What do ye think?
Love The Don and Celtiqued , good young men and true patriots .

OP
C

celticfire

Non Registered Member
He gets close to losing his mind in this one, and I feel his pain, but it's brilliant nonetheless.

The use of children in these marches is particularly disturbing for me. The two young girls starting at around 2:40 are just doing what they're told, because, like all kids, they'll do whatever gets them attention. As The Don mentions, it's child abuse, nothing less imo.

If I was a man , I wouldn't fuck any of those ugly cows with Brat Pitts dick .

OP
C

celticfire

Non Registered Member
He gets close to losing his mind in this one, and I feel his pain, but it's brilliant nonetheless.

The use of children in these marches is particularly disturbing for me. The two young girls starting at around 2:40 are just doing what they're told, because, like all kids, they'll do whatever gets them attention. As The Don mentions, it's child abuse, nothing less imo.

Haha love The Don .

OP
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Has the Don, taken a break, as would be expected. Having to be live every Sunday is very difficult. Maybe 4 lads or 5, could have 2 on weekly.

Top Bottom