• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Don The Don

Sep 30, 2017
Is it an example of an old, albeit very wise, dog, just refusing to learn new tricks.

I believe it is. I've attended Mass at many a parish where the pastor and associates think the (unassimilated) Mexican parishioners are the best thing since sliced bread. Then again, they care for little more than filling the pews.

OP
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I believe it is. I've attended Mass at many a parish where the pastor and associates think the (unassimilated) Mexican parishioners are the best thing since sliced bread. Then again, they care for little more than filling the pews.
Exactly, their country is the Vatican and that will take all subjects.

Feb 8, 2016
E Michael Jones goes from our very own John Waters to speaking at the world (in)famous Nation of Islam with Malcolm X's sometime pal Louis Farrakhan and back then to our very own Don/Critiqued. This amuses me.
When he comes over will it cause a riot? Yeah apparently he's coming over later this year, should be gas. I'll say no more for the minute.

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
The dude's been wronged by Jews (like Joe Sobran, Pat Buchanan and many other great thinkers) in several instances and I can understand his vitriol. I can also understand his distaste for dandy rabble-rousers like Richard Spencer and his belief that Holy Mother Church will be the salvation of the West, but he's in cloud-cuckoo land if he believes that Mexicans will serve as allies and will therefore assimilate seamlessly because they're kindred with white Catholics.

He conveniently (and intellectually dishonestly) omitted the shadow that the Mexican War and its aftermath still casts on Mexican-American relations and Mexico's overt attempt to retake the American Southwest by its encouragement of illegal immigration to the U.S. over the last 40 years, its manipulation of the fifth column of anchor babies "serving" in state legislatures and the Congress, its meddling in American politics through its consular officials and its collusion with the American Chamber of Commerce.

Ethno-states (not only the white variety) will ensue after things start to go south and will be a sine qua non for both peace and stability in a post-cucked world.

Pussified arguments that assimilation works because of muh Catholicism really undermine the arguments of people like Jones. He's whistling past the graveyard.
I think you've missed the meat of Jones' argument. All the issues you point out are moot once everyone accepts Logos. Logos, as pure truth, is the only answer to our ills.

Sep 30, 2017
I think you've missed the meat of Jones' argument. All the issues you point out are moot once everyone accepts Logos. Logos, as pure truth, is the only answer to our ills.

So, to use an analagous scenario for Ireland: Nigerian Catholic immigrants are going to make common cause with white Irish Catholic patriots to stop untrammeled Nigerian/African immigration into Ireland? I don't need to possess logos to know that's utter kaka.

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
So, to use an analagous scenario for Ireland: Nigerian Catholic immigrants are going to make common cause with white Irish Catholic patriots to stop untrammeled Nigerian/African immigration into Ireland? I don't need to possess logos to know that's utter kaka.
no, Logos will cause a recognition of the fact that diverse peoples need their own space, their own countries. There is a common sense component to Logos. your thinking and imagination are too restricted right now. Imagine if everyone was in possession of total common sense (and humility) and imagine the world that would result

Sep 30, 2017
your thinking and imagination are too restricted right now.

People who are seeing their countries/nations laid waste to don't have time or desire for pie-in-the-sky, think-happy-thoughts rhetoric (which is all it is, really) and in lieu of electing politicians who will successfully make total war against demographic replacement plans, the common man will opt for a very unpleasant contingency, logos be damned.

Your heart is in the right place, but your mind is somewhere in the Kuiper Belt, as the crow flies.

OP
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I have to figure out what logos is.

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
I have to figure out what logos is.
it essentially means truth and can be applied anywhere. For example, the logos of sexuality is that our bodies are designed for procreation. Sodomy denies logos

Top Bottom