The Don.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
See how The Don is voicing the opinion in my thread that I started this morning, he understands the true Agenda

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
That was some show, almost 3 hours long. I listened to the last half while walking my dog.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Three hours, its going to be an effort to schedule in that amount of listening time, I'll do my best !!
Just over two and a half, but it really was very good. Immanual gave a star performance and brought out the best in the other two.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
For this week's show The Don & Critiqued will be joined by Dublin Artist Immanuel Godson. They'll be discussing The Rapid Plantation & Changing Face Of Ireland in 2018, as well as other topics which has been in the news this week, and of course answering questions that come up in the chat.

LIVE FROM 8PM Irish Time

Political Irish and Kershaw's thread on Kenmare around 1:20:20! Top notch.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Political Irish and Kershaw's thread on Kenmare around 1:20:20! Top notch.
That is fantastic but I saw the banner where I was gravely slighted so it is back to 3 generations.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
The important thing is that we support this man The Don. I am sure there are many here who can not stick their head above the parapet in fear for their job being impacted.

The most I saw viewing the broadcast live yesterday was 145 but it might have been more. That is up from a out 110 the last time. These are small numbers but they are increasing and maybe in a few weeks can hit 250. This show would be hard to surpass though in the short term unless they grab a bigger name. Immanuels video was fuzzy as well but the other two have the tech down pat indeed. Well done.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Is The Don broadcasting?

Top Bottom