Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Music Video The definitive black music enriching white culture thread.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
I wonder what those same irate mixed race people you refer to would think of stuff like this: :eek:

Israel suspends plan to send 16,000 African migrants to Western countries - CNN

Israel offers to pay African migrants to leave, threatens jail

The Ringworm Scandal: When Israeli Doctors Killed Tens of Thousands of Arab Children

One rule for the stupid EU goyim. Another for the zionist chosen ones!

Check this out, the idea that people such as roc_ and Wascurito aren't akin to Blood and Honour types is just silly, and their support for all this militant multi-culturalism stuff just begs questions.

OP
roc_

roc_

PI Member
Richard Silverstein is a joke, as are you. (I actually thought of you this morning, watching Nasim Aghdam's mental Youtube videos, and I even wondered would you appear to day...)

But listen, there are umpteen hundred threads on here for expressing Jew hatred and misrepresentation, distortion and smear in the service of same. Are they not enough for you?

As per the OP, this thread would like to leave all that on the rest of the forum and have JUST ONE thread celebrating non-jingoist brotherhood and positivity etc.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
First Temple Israelite Relgion in Ethiopia goes back to the time of King Solomon the Wise, Christianity as such (which of course I believe is a more legitimate continuation of ancient Israelite Religion and Second Temple Judaism than Rabbinic Judaism) goes back there to Apostolic times. I find this deeply moving and also deeply African.

OP
roc_

roc_

PI Member

Of course, all the great bands of the 80's Two Tone and British ska movement, like Madness, paid tribute to Buster (and the other Jamaican greats).

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Richard Silverstein is a joke, as are you. (I actually thought of you this morning, watching Nasim Aghdam's mental Youtube videos, and I even wondered would you appear to day...)

But listen, there are umpteen hundred threads on here for expressing Jew hatred and misrepresentation, distortion and smear in the service of same. Are they not enough for you?

As per the OP, this thread would like to leave all that on the rest of the forum and have JUST ONE thread celebrating non-jingoist brotherhood and positivity etc.

Riddle me this- Richard Silverstein set up a major Jewish music festival in the United States (and speaks both fluent Hebrew and Yiddish), what have you ever done for Jewish culture? Who are you to call him a joke? By the way he is a Zionist, he just isn't into moral particularism or the "Israeli" Right- so you are basically saying that anyone who has qualms about the "Israeli" no matter how extreme it has no become (not out of any threat to the Zionist colonial project but because for the moment the Palestinian national liberation movement is in a state of utter defeat) is an utter joke? Do you side with the people who vandalize the property of and threaten to beat up survivors of Hitler's camp for renting rooms to Palestinian students who are supposed citizens of the Zionist colonial project? You give the strong impression that you do. Anyway that isnt Richard Silverstein (Tikun Olam is one of the best blogs though on what is happening in Palestine).

OP
roc_

roc_

PI Member
Brilliant track. I like the first comment on the youtube page below this, very true,

"... he is to Techno what Chuck Berry is to rock n roll..."

D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
DJ Fish..

That's a future winner of Britain gots Talent, right there!

Be an improvement on the current garbage they have!

Top Bottom