• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Death of Stalin Movie

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It's amazing how the anti-Russian propaganda is being ramped up these days. The subliminal message here is - Putin is another Stalin, and we wish he was dead. But, I notice there is also a big upturn in specifically anti-Communist propaganda. For a long time nobody said anything much against Communism, as it was taken for granted it had been defeated and sidelined into the abyss of history. Even after the Financial Collapse of 2008 there was nothing much about Communism. But, lately, there has been a hysterical reaction against Communism by the Global elites. Not sure why that is, as the Communists in Europe and the USA certainly haven't been very active (except to aid and abet the Gaystapo \ Globalist agenda).

Last edited:
Why, I agree. Whilst we're building a heap of mass murdering states we can throw the British and American terror states on there was well.

Good work, Anglophile. :thumbsup:

Nazi, Communist, Islamofascist and Israel-hating terrorists never liked the US or UK.

I see that you've joined them.

Thanks for the clarification!!:cool:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Nazi, Communist, Islamofascist and Israel-hating terrorists never liked the US or UK.

The only ones who ever liked the US or the "UK" were the Jewish bankers who owned them both - and some Goy cretins who were too stupid to know they were being used as Jewish cattle.

The only ones who ever liked the US or the "UK" were the Jewish bankers who owned them both - and some Goy cretins who were too stupid to know they were being used as Jewish cattle.
Still with the anti Semitic tropes, eh?

Your hero Stalin went the same way as he turned gaga and headed for death.....

Started raving about Jewish doctors.....

OP
OP
The Potato Mystic

I joined, what, lol?

The US terror state wiped 4 million people off the face of the earth during their aggression against Vietnam. When the Germans acquire a multi-million death count, it's a crime (which indeed it is) but when America does that it's a bit an "oppsy" is it? lmao

Here's Chruchill supporting Wahhabis knowing exactly what they are but supporting them anyway as long as they served the British imperial interest.

Winston Churchill on Wahhabism

I joined, what, lol?

The US terror state wiped 4 million people off the face of the earth during their aggression against Vietnam. When the Germans acquire a multi-million death count, it's a crime (which indeed it is) but when America does that it's a bit an "oppsy" is it? lmao

Here's Chruchill supporting Wahhabis knowing exactly what they are but supporting them anyway as long as they served the British imperial interest.

Winston Churchill on Wahhabism

The IRA and Sinn Féin supported the Nazis in WW2.

The 'pro Palestinian' Irish weren't too worried about Wahhabism when the Saudis joined in the
attacks on Israel in 1967 and 1973.:rolleyes:

It's often said Stalin was anti Semitic.

But as far as I know, he allowed many Jews hold high positions in the communist governments.

However it is true he did target some Jews towards the end of his life. Jewish groups in the USA reacted furiously to Stalin at that time and it may have contributed to tensions in the Cold War.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Still with the anti Semitic tropes, eh?

Your hero Stalin went the same way as he turned gaga and headed for death.....

Started raving about Jewish doctors.....

A proven fact. The Jews undermined the Communist Party and the Soviet Union for their own criminal ends. Stalin saw this, but too late. When the USSR collapsed, a handful of Jews stole half the unimaginable wealth of the Soviet People.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

The 'pro Palestinian' Irish weren't too worried about Wahhabism when the Saudis joined in the

They didn't support Germany, but accepted weapons from them to fight Ireland's enemy.

OP
OP
The Potato Mystic

Groups of people believe and do all sorts of things. That sure is true.

But behind it all Britain and America have still killed many millions of people.

They didn't support Germany, but accepted weapons from them to fight Ireland's enemy.

The IRA helped target Belfast for bombing in 1941.

They openly supported the Nazis in articles, and letters to the papers ( including SF councillors )

The Republican scum would have made all too willing Gauleiters if the Germans had prevailed.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The IRA helped target Belfast for bombing in 1941.

They openly supported the Nazis in articles, and letters to the papers ( including SF councillors )

The Republican scum would have made all too willing Gauleiters if the Germans had prevailed.

You are the only scum around here.