The Day Of The Jackal

One of my favourite films is The Day of the Jackal,the original one,not the remake.Even though I'm a free thinking,utopian peace loving hippyish type and all that,I still couldn't help having a little sympathy for the assassin and the ending made me a little sad.I have often fantasised about killing a world leader and collecting a billion for it.I reckon I'd like to imagine killing Kim Jong Il .I wonder who other members would like to eliminate amongst our current world leaders and collect a billion for the job.Its only imagination remember.......

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
One of my favourite films is The Day of the Jackal,the original one,not the remake.Even though I'm a free thinking,utopian peace loving hippyish type and all that,I still couldn't help having a little sympathy for the assassin and the ending made me a little sad.I have often fantasised about killing a world leader and collecting a billion for it.I reckon I'd like to imagine killing Kim Jong Il .I wonder who other members would like to eliminate amongst our current world leaders and collect a billion for the job.Its only imagination remember.......
Merkel, for obvious reasons.

Never seen the film, must track it down.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It might be emotionally satisfying to take out mass murdering war criminals like Obama and Hillary, but unfortunately assassination is not an effective weapon against the Ziomatrix NWO. It does not depend on any particular individual that might be assassinated. It is a vast conglomeration of extremely wealthy families and their running dogs. What holds them together is the fear of losing their wealth and position. The only real weapon against them is education and the formation of human collectives that are strong enough and disciplined enough to hold together against the NWO onslaught.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
It might be emotionally satisfying to take out mass murdering war criminals like Obama and Hillary, but unfortunately assassination is not an effective weapon against the Ziomatrix NWO. It does not depend on any particular individual that might be assassinated. It is a vast conglomeration of extremely wealthy families and their running dogs. What holds them together is the fear of losing their wealth and position. The only real weapon against them is education and the formation of human collectives that are strong enough and disciplined enough to hold together against the NWO onslaught.
A tribe in essence.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
A tribe in essence.

It's no accident that the recent NWO regime change attacks have been on countries that still have a strong tribal structure - Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. The NWO cannot bring these lands under its control until the tribal structure has been broken down and each person atomized into a helpless consumer. Forcing their populations into mass exodus into Europe also helps in the process of breaking down the tribal structures that could offer resistance to NWO control.

OP
OP
Plasticpaddy
This is an exercise in imagination not to be confused with John Lennon's Imagine.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It does not depend on any particular individual that might be assassinated..The only real weapon against them is education and the formation of human collectives that are strong enough and disciplined enough to hold together against the NWO onslaught.
I can't recall exactly what was said, but Tom Barry said in Guerrilla Days in Ireland that Cathal Brugha proposed to assassinate the entire British Cabinet, but if my memory serves me correctly, I think Barry suggested that he meant the opposition had to be assassinated as well. As far as he was concerned, that would have leveled up the playing field, and crippled the ability of the British to maintain a presence in Ireland, or for the headless chickens to re-group. 'Tis a pity he did not succeed!

Education doesn't appear to be working too well, or else some people are receiving the wrong kind of education in colonial Ireland. The NWO is the Britmatrix-II, but you just carry on as you are, blaming the Joos on everything, at every given opportunity, and then pray to your God that a Joo doesn't take you out of the equation one day, Karma being a Bitch and all dat!

I'll post you a Video Clip of the next Palestinian Freedom Fighter who knocks at my door at election time.

The thing about education, as the old saying goes - it's hard to make a man understand something when his wages depend on him not understanding. Too many people in the West feel they have too much to lose by risking any change.

OP
OP
Plasticpaddy
Don't forget this is an imaginary billion you could have for shooting,in your mind,a world leader.Its not about just England and Ireland and all that.Please spend your imaginary billion wisely.